38 coaches online • Server time: 17:52
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
flashman1234

Post   Posted: Feb 19, 2020 - 09:37 Reply with quote Back to top

we will try and get it sorted today. It shouldn't take long - it's either 3 non turns, or a reset if the fireball can't be used.
Nachtogen

Post   Posted: Feb 23, 2020 - 20:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Anyone know when the last two round 2 games get played?

Post   Posted: Feb 23, 2020 - 23:03 Reply with quote Back to top

The chorf-off should be played Tuesday (and maybe Wednesday) between 06:00 and 06:30 kick off.
Nachtogen

Post   Posted: Feb 23, 2020 - 23:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks, but in the morning?
In that case, count me out Smile

Post   Posted: Feb 26, 2020 - 14:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Semifinals match Chaos Dwarves vs Vampires scheduled for Saturday 11am BB time
Rawlf

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2020 - 09:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Crunch time, gentlemen, we are down to the semi finals!

We have flashman1234's Minimum 37.5% ABV vs Relezite's Grin Bay Soul Snackers.

The Chaos Dwarves earned their spot here, beating CD bashers and high TV WEs alike. Just to even qualify, they had to go past doclystria and Malmir. With 3 hobgoblins missing they look a little 'short' on personnel but get the inducements to maybe make up for it. Is there anything flasman cant overcome with his two ST5 Bulls? Well what could be better to find out than pitching them against Grin Bay.

These Vamps are obscene. If you asked a nerd to sit down and write out the Vampire team of his dreams, few would be so impertinent to include as many stat freaks as Relezite has. No fear of ST5 Bulls when you have two ST6 Vampire legends I guess. If you have not seen everything in Blood Bowl yet - join FUMBBL, and that's that. BUT Grin Bay did lose the recent FUMBBL Cup final, so there is hope for the opposition. Maybe they get that 'sucky' game, a natural 1 always fails after all.

The other match is Quaruk's Quetzl Jungle Fighters vs cdassak's Nuffle Embraces the Foul.

To be honest I would not have expected the Lizards to be here. They came all the way and faced PurpleChests CDs with 3 mngs last match, and were pummeled and dominated, and still they are here. That stands for itself and should be reason enough not to underestimate this full power lizardmen team.

The Nurgles have the tools to beat them though. And with tools I of course mean the claws. Fight it out Saurus vs Bloaters and it will be 'gg' in turn 3. Oh, and did I mention? This team took part in the recent FC, too and you know what? They were the ones to beat Grin Bay in the finals! Yep, current FC champion here. No pressure cdassak, but you are the odds-on favourite in this one. 'Good luck', huh huh.

So, this is looking a bit like a FC finals rematch coming up here. But I love the underdog, so fingers crossed for surprises. And casualties!
Looking forward to watching!
neilwat

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2020 - 19:52
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Nice follow up Rawlf
garyt1

Post   Posted: Mar 05, 2020 - 22:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Looks like the Chaos Dwarfs did great against the Vamps with a 2-0. The Vamps rolled rather a lot of ones. But the loss of a Bull for the final match could be massive.
Nurgle won their semi 2-1. Led by their fast S4 Beastman ball carrier, it looks like they are heading for another championship. Or are they?

Post   Posted: Mar 07, 2020 - 14:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Looks that way.

Anyone know when the final is likely to be?

Stella for President!!

Need a new challenge? Here's all the challenge you will ever need.

http://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=19352
Nachtogen

Post   Posted: Mar 07, 2020 - 15:06 Reply with quote Back to top

I think Sunday the 15th at 21.00, like said in Discord, but better if they confirm I guess

Post   Posted: Mar 07, 2020 - 16:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes the original plan was to play it this Sunday but something came up and we are moving it to Sunday the 15th at 21.00