44 coaches online • Server time: 11:55
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Slanncandance

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2020 - 15:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey guys! Ive got a tournament coming up and I want to put together a Khemri team.
1.150 then 5 skills 2 can be doubles.
Im thinking
3x Rerolls 210
4x Guardians 400
1x Throw-Ra 70
2x Blitz-Ra 180
7x Skeletons 280
= 1.140
For skills im thinking maybe 2x block on guardians 2x Guard on other guardians then 1x Tackle on blitz-ra?
What do you guys think?
PurpleChest

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2020 - 16:33
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

wow.

That is a mean set of skills. Personally I'd take something the ruleset favours and there has to be one better favoured than 3 normals and 2 doubles. So maybe this isnt the one I'd be taking Khemri to.

But if you insist...

4 TG's obviously, and 2 with Block, sure. but Im not sure what 2 guards is going to get you. Id prefer one of my guards to be a Blitz Ra, for speed, maybe.

2 Blitz-Ra's for sure. One with tackle makes sense, but a guard or MB one would be useful to.

1 Throw-Ra. Ooof, one sure hands with av7 and no thick skull, Very very risky. with so few skills you cant afford leader on one, but dropping 2 skeletons for a second Blitz-Ra makes sense to me.

7 Skeletons. Thats a lot. 14 man roster seems like a lot of games will see skeltons on the bench doing nothing and I like my TV on the field doing something. As i said on Throw-Ra's, i'd trade 2 for a second Throw-Ra.

I suppose you have gone long on numbers to facilitate removals through fouling. If thats the case then I get the risk with on Throw-Ra, but its not a risk I'd be happy to take.

Stars, toys and inducements: Nothing ere makes any sense for Khemri. Sinnedbad isnt bad value, and trading 2 skels for him instead of a second throw-Ra could be fun, but that would leave you short most likely, as 13 men with one having a secret weapon is a recipe to start second half shot of guys.

Post   Posted: Mar 06, 2020 - 14:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Its a themed tounament with Khemri having a little bit of an edge. Other teams pending from a tier list will only have 3 skills no doubles, or4 skills one double.
Im back and forth with the extra throw-ra vs the bunch of skeletons for fouling.
Ive always liked guard on big guys but I am also concerned with the lack of MB.
Lorebass

Post   Posted: Mar 06, 2020 - 15:08
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

BREAK TACKLE TOMB GUARD
 Jump to: