19 coaches online • Server time: 02:17
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
DrDeath

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2020 - 18:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Has anyone else had problems maximising the client window? The FUMBBL client still works fine on my old laptop, but I recently got a new PC with the latest Java and it will only open the client window to 50% of the computer screen, and the box to maximise is greyed out. Hotkeys will not maximise either. It's a bit too small really to see everything clearly - anyone able to troubleshoot that please? Might also be useful generally as we are seeing a lot of new and returning coaches at the moment?
ArrestedDevelopment

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2020 - 18:45 Reply with quote Back to top

change your screen resolution.

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2020 - 18:45 Reply with quote Back to top

The clients resolution is fixed, there is no way to change the window size.

Workarounds are changing your computers resolution, using the windows 10 scaling function or the magnifier tool.
C3I2

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2020 - 21:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Basically you got to good a monitor now compared with before. Its a fairly common problem with old games, I got a whole series of games where I am unable to read the text so I cant play them.
DrDeath

Post   Posted: Apr 17, 2020 - 00:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks guys, much appreciated! Yes I guess it's because the new one is higher spec - it can even play Cyanide's Blood Bowl 2 ^^ Finally played that out of curiosity... pretty graphics but terrible interface, awful matchmaking system, bad/quitter coaches and poorly structured league pages. Graphics do not make a game, will be sticking on good old Fumbbl Very Happy
 Jump to: