60 coaches online • Server time: 21:59
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
DrDeath

Post   Posted: Jul 25, 2020 - 13:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Is anyone else getting a bug with the League tables atm? We just started Round 2 of the RSL, first few games were fine but then all of a sudden it blanked out the last column of points (so all teams are on 0): https://fumbbl.com/p/group?op=view&group=12292&p=tournaments

Strangely the team positions still look right, and it is displaying other columns correctly (e.g. matches played TD and Cas for and against...). I selected 'configure' for the table, and noticed that for some reason it had reset everything there to 0 (i.e. 0 pts for a win or draw), have corrected this but the table is still not displaying properly. Does anyone know how to correct that please?
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Jul 25, 2020 - 14:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Hm. Weird one. I guess 'edit scores' and then see how it plays out? Not seen this before.

You say it put the points on and then reset them to 0 afterwards? The number of times I've forgotten to assign points to w/d/l... But I've never seen it reset.
DrDeath

Post   Posted: Jul 26, 2020 - 16:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Cheers Goo - I figured out how to edit the scores, weird bug but at least it's displaying correctly again. A game has been played since and did register properly.
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Jul 26, 2020 - 17:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Sweet. Hope it holds!
 Jump to: