27 coaches online • Server time: 11:02
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Ikeelyou1976

Post   Posted: Jul 30, 2020 - 20:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi guys, it keeps saying that I havr no teams activated,no matter how I try to fix it, It´s frustrating...Ive been trying to play at least for 1 h and a half...any advise?
Cheers from Spain
Kryten

Post   Posted: Jul 30, 2020 - 21:07
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

It looks to me like you need to go to your Team Page and click Ready on your team to prepare it for the next game. Then it would be available for the Blackbox.
Ikeelyou1976

Post   Posted: Jul 30, 2020 - 21:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Thats the first thing I did, and no matter what, my team never appears in the blackbox...
EDIT... I just played 1 game last week,and I had no problem then, so today I want to try another one and no way...
Kryten

Post   Posted: Jul 30, 2020 - 21:14
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

You need to go to your team page and Ready the team.

https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=993509

At the top, you will see it has the letter P in a yellow circle. That means the team is in the Post Match sequence. You must make any hiring/firing decisions, and then go down to the bottom and find the Ready to Play button. Once you press that, any needed journeymen will be added to the team and you will be ready to activate in Blackbox again.
Ikeelyou1976

Post   Posted: Jul 30, 2020 - 21:17 Reply with quote Back to top

oh...You were right, didn´t realize what that P means, now I know...THANK YOU , I owe you 1 beer.
Cheers
 Jump to: