46 coaches online • Server time: 00:45
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
bgygas

Post   Posted: Jun 27, 2005 - 14:37 Reply with quote Back to top

i'll do it
chunky04

Post   Posted: Jun 27, 2005 - 14:58 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm willing to put my hand up. I'm online a fair bit (though I guess I'd need to start using the AFK tags more when I'm at work, and I'm in Australia, which I believe is a timezone with only one approver currently - and oz is a bit busy with bubs these days so could probably use the help.

It would also fir in nicely with my SWL admin duties, where the sequence is oftne - welcome newbies, tell them what to do with regards to teams/groups etc, wait for approval, then join them into whichever league it is they are joining.

Post   Posted: Jun 27, 2005 - 15:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Check the staff page, for your language... Ifyou feel there aren't enough approvers, contact you language co-ordinator (recognisable by the @).

Posting here doesn't do anything any more.

Post   Posted: Jun 27, 2005 - 15:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Happy to help if I can, I speak English and I'm ok in French, German and can get by in Spanish. I'm on far more than I should be mostly GMT afternoons and evenings but often till early AM.

Post   Posted: Jun 27, 2005 - 15:22 Reply with quote Back to top

I would endorse the use of chunky04. He is smart, helpful, online often and knows his Blood bowl. That said...I have NO idea why he would choose to suggest I may be slacking in my duties to the monkey kingdom! In fact it is the very fact that I DO have babies that alllows me to spend so much time approving teams...as I have no time to play Wink

Post 6 Posted: Jun 28, 2005 - 15:28 Reply with quote Back to top

hi there

like to volunteer for team approval. I am online very much. I speak dutch, english and german very good.
So if you are in need of some people......
Candlejack

Post   Posted: Jun 28, 2005 - 16:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Mezir wrote:
Check the staff page, for your language... Ifyou feel there aren't enough approvers, contact you language co-ordinator (recognisable by the @).

Posting here doesn't do anything any more.

well.. let's see how many will still proof that they don't bother to read

Post   Posted: Jun 28, 2005 - 16:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Muahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha!!!!
Arktoris

Post   Posted: Jun 28, 2005 - 16:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Bahahahahahaha! hee hee...hee hehe AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Post   Posted: Jun 28, 2005 - 16:44 Reply with quote Back to top

arktoris wrote:
Bahahahahahaha! hee hee...hee hehe AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Laughing

Post   Posted: Oct 31, 2005 - 17:34 Reply with quote Back to top

i'll do it as am on the site frequently i hardly eva close it down just log off at random times hehe but yea i'll do it and coinsadently do other approver's do there own approveing or do other's approve there teams
Macavity

Post   Posted: Oct 31, 2005 - 17:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Peo.... um... you joined today, and have not yet recorded a game. Enthusiasm appreciated, but you'll need to build a reputation first.

Post   Posted: Oct 31, 2005 - 18:02 Reply with quote Back to top

peo155 wrote:
i'll do it as am on the site frequently i hardly eva close it down just log off at random times hehe but yea i'll do it and coinsadently do other approver's do there own approveing or do other's approve there teams

ROFL LMAO

Learn to Build teams first before you start as an approver
(You are neither creative with your player names nor will your teams survive long in ranked)

Post   Posted: Oct 31, 2005 - 18:18 Reply with quote Back to top

What the... How did Peo155 manage to make 5 ranked teams without playing games? I thought you could only make 2 ranked teams initially and then new ones after you've played a couple of games. By the way, welcome to fumbbl Peo155!

That said, I still think Mezir's post from the 27th of June 2005 holds true. Check the timestamps Smile
MrMojo

Post   Posted: Oct 31, 2005 - 21:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Optihut wrote:
What the... How did Peo155 manage to make 5 ranked teams without playing games? I thought you could only make 2 ranked teams initially and then new ones after you've played a couple of games. By the way, welcome to fumbbl Peo155!

That said, I still think Mezir's post from the 27th of June 2005 holds true. Check the timestamps Smile

This is most ceratinly weird?

A bug?

A misuse of a bug?

Jump to: