20 coaches online • Server time: 04:17
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post BB2020 - Kick team m...goto Post What happened?goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
monboesen

Post   Posted: Mar 21, 2005 - 15:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey what's happening with the Ulthuan tournement ?

Aren't there some kind of deadline on the matches so it can progress. Its been 17 days since it started and two of the coaches still havent played their first match and its holding everyone else back.
SixFootDwarf

Post   Posted: Mar 21, 2005 - 15:07 Reply with quote Back to top

I agree. Something has to be done soon. The poor guy that's already in the final has been waiting almost 2 weeks to see who he plays. That's not right. Me and Sinner were the last to play and that WAS 2 weeks ago.

Time to get on it, admins!
Frankenstein

Post   Posted: Mar 21, 2005 - 15:26 Reply with quote Back to top

The poor guy here is Flix, who's online each and every day.
monboesen

Post   Posted: Mar 21, 2005 - 15:31 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not trying to point fingers or lay blame, thats why I didn't include coach names. But surely you can find time to play a game during a 17 day period. If not the time-troubled coach should concede. Tournements die when they grind to a hold.
Sinner

Post   Posted: Mar 21, 2005 - 15:41 Reply with quote Back to top

1st round deadline ends today, midnight, BB Time (CET or GMT +1)

Bi weekly tournament rules

Post   Posted: Mar 21, 2005 - 15:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Yep...shoulda been played a long time ago, though. You figure people would be excited to play in a Ranked tourney, where you get all the best teams.

But he-who's-name-I-won't-mention hasn't played a game since Mar. 9th. Yet his opponent is online every day. Doesn't seem to be a tough decision there.

By the way, Sinner....your avatar is SO annoying!! haha
Sinner

Post   Posted: Mar 21, 2005 - 16:00 Reply with quote Back to top

SixFootDwarf wrote:

By the way, Sinner....your avatar is SO annoying!! haha

W00t??? You don't like Asuka??? Shame on you Wink

Post   Posted: Mar 22, 2005 - 18:30 Reply with quote Back to top

It is done. now only the final game is left
CircularLogic

Post   Posted: Mar 22, 2005 - 19:04 Reply with quote Back to top

What happend to... uhm.. the wimpy one?
origami

Post   Posted: Mar 22, 2005 - 20:04 Reply with quote Back to top

CircularLogic wrote:
What happend to... uhm.. the wimpy one?

That position would be occupied by your team. Wink
CircularLogic

Post   Posted: Mar 22, 2005 - 20:48 Reply with quote Back to top

No... I won´t wimp out and refuse playing - and it´s pretty obvious, that you didn´t watch the games of my DE in the tourney.

I was wondering what happened to the "one who shall not be named".
Colin

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2005 - 14:59 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm pleased to see there were no forfeits in the knockout phase - much better...however, there were absolutely no match reports! Were is the post-game smack talk, the gloating, the whining, the accusations aimed at the referee, the crowd, Nuffle, the cheerleaders and the pitch? Well?

Oh, and please post the result of the final on the News page - we all want to know how it goes, when it goes.

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2005 - 15:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Colin, I wonder which tournament you were watching? There was a forfeit 1st round knock out phase and btw. I wrote match reports to my two games...
1st round: Match report Darkie's Dreams vs. Suspended in Dusk
2nd round: Match report Darkie's Dreams vs. Skull Crushas

<edit>just corrected the URL tags</edit>

Last edited by Sinner on %b %04, %2005 - %16:%Apr; edited 1 time in total
Colin

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2005 - 16:28 Reply with quote Back to top

I beg you pardon Sinner - it would be nice if the little 'D' symbol in tourneys would show as an 'R' when there is a report written. I also missed the forfeited match, but at least it was just the one. Everything else I said still stands, though!

Post   Posted: Apr 12, 2005 - 21:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Just to beat a dead horse. But whats happening. Why isn't the final played yet ? I understand that its not looking to bright for one of the participants but...

It's been three weeks since the last semifinal. Even with the downtime thats just too long between games.

If its decided to run such a big tournament again (and I hope it is) maybe there could be some more strict deadlines and reprecussions for not keeping them ?
 Jump to: