21 coaches online • Server time: 08:23
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
EvolveToAnarchism

Post   Posted: Apr 17, 2005 - 01:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Please post your question regarding the Royal Rookie Rumble here.

I will develop a FAQ from it.

Evo

Post   Posted: Apr 17, 2005 - 01:41 Reply with quote Back to top

will the speed of the tournament increase if all matches are played or is the dates fixed forever?
Zredna
EvolveToAnarchism

Post   Posted: Apr 17, 2005 - 01:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, the 2 week deadline is exactly that, a deadline. Hopefully, matches will be played before the deadlines. If things are going quicker than expected I will encourage coaches to play their games more quickly.

The first RRR has got off to a quick start. 16 applications in less than a day. The next RRR will start when I get another 16 applications.

Post   Posted: Apr 27, 2005 - 18:10 Reply with quote Back to top

i think RRR3 need 4 deadline dates as RRR1 and RRR2 have ...... site show 3 of them: may 16th, may 30th and june 13th.
Woodpecker

Post   Posted: May 02, 2005 - 22:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Okay, so my team's been eliminated from the tournament. What should I do? I'd like to keep using the team. Will there be follow-up tournaments? Or should I leave the group if I want to continue playing?
EvolveToAnarchism

Post   Posted: May 02, 2005 - 23:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Only new TR100 teams can compete in the RRR. If you want to play in any future RRRs, you need to submit a new TR100 team. Currently there are 4 teams waiting for RRR IV. The next RRR will start when 16 teams are ready to rumble.

Post   Posted: May 12, 2005 - 15:27 Reply with quote Back to top

* * * Did you know: now is good time to join Royal Rookie Rumble, next knock out is needing only couple teams before it starts.
Mithrilpoint

Post   Posted: Jun 19, 2005 - 10:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Just bumping this...this has to happen again and again and again...the idea is great. Someone make some teams and join a RRR !

Have you got a status on the RRR 6 Evo?

Post   Posted: Jun 19, 2005 - 11:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Five teams to go, when I asked.

More people apply, I want to play! Smile

Post   Posted: Jun 19, 2005 - 13:55 Reply with quote Back to top

does the RRR not encourage frontloading or semifrontloading your team? Since it only has to play a couple of matches. However the team will be useless afterwards
Mezir

Post   Posted: Jun 19, 2005 - 14:00 Reply with quote Back to top

The RRR encourages you to submit a rookie team. No more no less. Do with it what you wish.

Post   Posted: Jun 20, 2005 - 01:55 Reply with quote Back to top

I think I'll have to have a crack at this, will submit a team once I get home from work.

Post   Posted: Jun 20, 2005 - 03:41 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm at 15 teams for RRR VI.