65 coaches online • Server time: 23:27
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post Advice tabletop tour...goto Post BB2020 - Kick team m...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Warmduscher

Post   Posted: Dec 30, 2005 - 13:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome to the new and improved EMU. In honor of the missing Godfather of Elf-killing BunnyPuncher, I hereby declare a new EMU season to be started. All of you who kept on faithfully killing Elves, rejoice! You finally get points for it again, so sign on here: Group Page! For the ones new to the concept, here are the rules (copied and pasted because I'm a lazy bum):

You may report any "R" game played versus -ANY- elf team with your non-elf team. You simply need to report the game in this thread. The format for reporting is as follows:

Of course I can't control if you are really reporting all of your games, but only reporting the good ones and not the games where you were humiliated and outbashed is lame and not in the good spirit of EMU. So report all games, especially the shameful ones!

Myteamname TdsFor (BH/SI/RIP) vs Theirteamname TdsFor (BH/SI/RIP)

MATCH REPORT LINK.

Provide a description if you would like. 20 EMU points will be awarded weekly for "best fluff/match report". I encourage braggin, strutting, smack talk and such in this thread. However, please remember to be polite to your opponent while killing their team.

Now to the rules:

Game Result:
15 points for a win
-10 points for a loss
0 points for a tie
10 bonus points if Opponent conceded

Casualties
2 points for every BH
3 points for every SI MNG or apothed Niggle/Stat Drop
10 points for every unapothed Niggle or Stat Drop (unapothed means either no apoth used or apoth used and failed)
6 points for a apothed kill (successfully apothed)
25 points for an unapothed kill (provide player url)
50 points for an unapothed kill of 75spp + player (provide player url)
100 points for an unapothed kill of a Legend player (176spp) (provide player url)

Slam Dunk (7 or more casualties) 25 points

100 bonus points for the one with the most unapothed kills at the end of season

Casualties against: Since I don't care how many beastmen, orcs, dwarves, minotaurs etc. die you do not lose points for receiving casualties UNLESS the opponents inflict more casualties on YOU than you inflict on THEM. In this case you get -15 points (you also get zero points for cas inflicted and game results, so no matter what you lose 15 points and if you also lost its staggering -25).

The Season is running until end of February.

Now go and get me some Elf-skulls.

Last edited by Warmduscher on %b %31, %2005 - %12:%Dec; edited 3 times in total
BunnyPuncher

Post   Posted: Dec 30, 2005 - 15:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Whoever this guy is has my total support (well... its just a saying.. i ain't lifting a finger). While I do not know Warmdusher, he may be a dyslexic seven year old for all I know, I am sure he will run this league well. Get drunk. Kill Elfs.

Post   Posted: Dec 30, 2005 - 15:59 Reply with quote Back to top

BunnyPuncher wrote:
Whoever this guy is has my total support (well... its just a saying.. i ain't lifting a finger). While I do not know Warmdusher, he may be a dyslexic seven year old for all I know, I am sure he will run this league well. Get drunk. Kill Elfs.

LoL, well said.
Warmduscher

Post   Posted: Dec 30, 2005 - 16:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you very much BunnyPuncher for your moral support. I must admit that I was worried a bit if a young unknown upstart with a rotten match record like me has any authority to just restart one of the most loved/hated groups out there. But hey, if no one else wants to do it, I'm glad to offer my humble service.
And of course there will be always room if you want to take an active role again.
Da_Todfatha

Post   Posted: Dec 30, 2005 - 22:05 Reply with quote Back to top

I am definitely looking forward to being turned down for games for a reason again as opposed to just being turned down for no reason at all! Wink Twisted Evil

Good work Warm!
Warmduscher

Post   Posted: Dec 31, 2005 - 12:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Here's the first example of how to do a match report. Not a good example for a proper EMU match, because no Elves were killed and I was damn nearly outbashed, but I'm working on it.

Chaos Avatars TDs 2 cas 0/2/0 vs. Shades of Magic TDs 2 cas 1/0/1

Warmduscher

Post   Posted: Jan 04, 2006 - 17:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, another example of how NOT! to do an EMU match. I was outbashed, humiliated, and even got one killed to add injury to insult.

Chaos Avatars TDs 1 cas 1/0/0 vs Schwarze Schatten TDs 4 cas 0/1/1

Warmduscher

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2006 - 12:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Damnit, I'm again not giving a good example here. Not only I lost again, the only noteworthy injury was apothed too!

Chaos Avatars TDs 0 cas 1/1/0 vs. Les Seigneurs de Guerre TDs 1 cas 1/0/0

P.S.: Come on guys, do some games too, so we actually have someone with a positive score.
Plorg

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2006 - 13:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Monkey Gods 2 (3/4/2) vs Around Brittania 0 (0/1/1)

Points: 15(win) + 6(3xBH) + 3(1xMNG) + 30(3xSI:N,N,-AG) + 6(1xapo death) + 25(1xdeath) +25(SlamDunk) = 110

These fouling flings kicked off the new season with a bunch of kicks to some elven hides! After this game, four elves had the injury of their careers with a brutal buffet of niggles, agility loss, and sweet sweet death. This game marks the sixth total team (second elven team) that has been retired immediately after their encounter with the Monkey Gods!

Last edited by Plorg on %b %05, %2006 - %13:%Jan; edited 1 time in total
Gitzbang

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2006 - 13:38 Reply with quote Back to top

My Necros have four former Elves on the Team ... is that enough to qualify as an "Elf"-Team here? Smile
Warmduscher

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2006 - 14:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Wow! What a devestation Very Happy . Great job Plorg. And no Gitzbang, nobody here gets any points for killing your already dead Elves again.
Warmduscher

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2006 - 19:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Dear Nuffle, what a carnage. All I wanted was a nice little recovery game after my last fouling war. I even played completely nice and fair. No fouls, only one mighty blow around, nothing underhanded whatsoever. And that is the result:

Chaos Avatars TDs 2 cas 3/1/4 vs No crimes !! TDs 1 cas 0/1/0

Points: 15(won)+6(3xbh)+10(si niggle)+100(4xkill)+25(smackdown)= 156!!

Skulls:
rimpotrari
stemido
recrikoli
truft
Skulll

Post   Posted: Jan 07, 2006 - 05:34 Reply with quote Back to top

damn elves, should've taken the draw. Tried to make the winner td, threw a quick pass into the crowd who kicked it next to their passer guy. One lonely elf in my end was enough. One die blitz to take out my blocker, pick up the ball, two GFIs, hand off, pass and score and they didn't even need the re-roll they had. Ooh, I just hate elves...

Grim Grimace TDs 1 cas 1/0/1 vs Zelios Warte TDs 2 cas 0/0/0
Nuwanda

Post 16 Posted: Jan 08, 2006 - 07:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Don't know exactly what I am doing here...but will set up an EMU site for the Karak-Azan Alemakers. Let's smash some bloody elves...that is if we can ever get any games.
Warmduscher

Post   Posted: Jan 08, 2006 - 09:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Hehe, another Pro-elf team got bored enough late at night to actually play me. Despite a Virus I almost managed a draw, but alas it shouldn't be. The injuries were nice, but the only death was suicide by failed dodge, what I can't take credit for and so the score for the match can be called medicore at best.

Chaos Avatars TDs 1 cas 1/2/0 vs Loren Reavers TDs 2 cas 0/1/0

P.S.: Elfkicker, you need to sign up on the group page first before you can gain points for matches.
 Jump to: