42 coaches online • Server time: 10:45
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
freak_in_a_frock

Post   Posted: Dec 10, 2009 - 22:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Treborius, your best solution is to pick the skills, then ask them to be changed if you feel the need before you actually play your cup game.

Although remember that picking your skills is a post-match action, not pre-match.
Timlagor

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2009 - 07:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah I have that problem too. My woodies (2 double skill linos RIP'd and a guard missing) face either dwarves or Orcs next... Dodge would be great against the Orcs...

Kinda unfair if one coach gets to see their opponent before picking skills butthe other doesn't just because they played their previous game quickly. I've gone with dodge and I'm sure you're all with me in hoping for a really bloody orc v dwarf game Very Happy
JellyBelly

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2009 - 09:31 Reply with quote Back to top

clarkin wrote:
One thing I'd like to see is coach's BWR/BBR listed in match reports between B teams. It can go below the CR rather than replace it.

Fourthed. I think it would be great to be able to see BWR/BBR of people other than just the top 10, i.e. the guy you've just played.
Timlagor

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2009 - 16:38 Reply with quote Back to top

It turned out that the dwarves were really Elf wannabe-dwarves with long beards that made them clumsy ...no dead orcs Crying or Very sad