45 coaches online • Server time: 15:15
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Draaka

Post   Posted: Jul 23, 2008 - 22:07 Reply with quote Back to top

At half time (not touchdowns) my internet disconnects, it won't reconnect no matter how much I try.

It also freezes up for around 5 secconds, then gives my about three secconds of being able to do things. And it keeps doing this.

I have to restart my computer every time to get back on the web. I am running windows XP, and don't have this problem when I play on it by myself.
Eghost

Post   Posted: Jul 23, 2008 - 22:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Try updating your network card and soundcard drivers as said before.
Draaka

Post   Posted: Jul 23, 2008 - 23:11 Reply with quote Back to top

How do I do that?
ianwelby

Post   Posted: Feb 18, 2010 - 23:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Quatters wrote:
My computers drivers etc are all fully updated, but I'm having a problem where the game will freeze on my screen, yet continue on my opponents PC quite often. It only happens when someone gets KOed. But sometimes a KO doesn't result in this freeze up.

Anyone know any fixes or had similar problems?

This is the issue I'm having, but with a TD instead of a KO. I realise this thread was last replied to a good while ago but are there any updates or is "update your network card drivers" still the final word on this? Because my network card doesn't seem to have any newer drivers that I could get.

I play fairly regularly and it was working as recently as the day before yesterday. Tried my opponent hosting, re-starting, etc. No joy. Sad
ChrisMcCoy

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2010 - 05:28 Reply with quote Back to top

This happens to me too, mostly when my i get KO'd or Injured, hard to explain that away every time. I also finished a game and my result file didnt work properly and was subsequently corrupted.
Candlejack

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2010 - 07:39 Reply with quote Back to top

sometimes those problems can occur when sound files or pics used by the client (e.g. the blood spots) cannot be found.. make sure that all files in the zip file get extracted. the windows xp built in zip support sometimes does not extract all files. maybe that helps..

Jump to: