41 coaches online • Server time: 16:54
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
JellyBelly

Post   Posted: Nov 26, 2018 - 19:19 Reply with quote Back to top

I have a question:

This coach has a team here that appears to be not listed on their Coach page (even in retired teams).

The team's division is listed as 'Approval [B] Orc' and seems to have no status (i.e. ready, retired, etc.). All the player's have what seem to be journeyman names.

It seems strange, because the team has played a game in the Box, although it doesn't seem to be a normal Box team. I'm just wondering what is going on here, as I haven't seen this before?

"Go for the eyes, Boo! Go for the eyes!!" Razz
ArrestedDevelopment

Post   Posted: Nov 26, 2018 - 19:27 Reply with quote Back to top

It's a team that's been reported.

Post   Posted: Nov 26, 2018 - 19:32 Reply with quote Back to top

ArrestedDevelopment wrote:
It's a team that's been reported.

Reported? As in, for a possible rule violation? So, that means the team doesn't even show on their coach page?

ArrestedDevelopment

Post   Posted: Nov 26, 2018 - 19:34 Reply with quote Back to top

yes, because there is the consideration that it may be because it is offensive, and if something is offensive it should not have exposure while being examined.

Post   Posted: Nov 26, 2018 - 19:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, thanks. That makes sense. It just seemed a little fishy, as I hadn't seen it before.

harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Nov 26, 2018 - 19:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Journeymen names are site created. However an admin can also do this with a click of a button. So if a team is reported because of a name violation to save an admin time he can auto-rename every player with one click. The most common cause of this is lazy naming E.g 1,2 etc rather than offensive names.
 Jump to: