39 coaches online • Server time: 17:49
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Preben69

Post   Posted: Dec 16, 2018 - 16:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey, i enjoy playing the box, but its sometimes a wait for getting a match, so im wondering what can i do to make it most likely that i will get match everytim i activate..

Here im thinking numbers of teams or if there is any TV that you wanna make sure to sign up?
I was thinking i it made sense to stagger the tv, so i try to cover bigger ranges of tv:

Is there anything of the sorts?
Mattius

Post   Posted: Dec 16, 2018 - 16:35 Reply with quote Back to top

What time zone do you play in? It's rare I've struggled to get a game, but I am normally on CET time.

Short answer is mix up between ranked and box and join a league or 2. Join a table top league as well and you should get more than enough your BB fix. Failing that there's also BB2 on top.

I don't see a need to change the way black box works without damaging the good things about it.
WizardX11

Post   Posted: Dec 16, 2018 - 16:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Use as many teams at different TVs as you can
Jopotzuki

Post   Posted: Dec 16, 2018 - 16:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Mattius wrote:
What time zone do you play in? It's rare I've struggled to get a game, but I am normally on CET time.

Short answer is mix up between ranked and box and join a league or 2. Join a table top league as well and you should get more than enough your BB fix. Failing that there's also BB2 on top.

I don't see a need to change the way black box works without damaging the good things about it.

He wasn't asking about changing how the Box works, rather how he could change his own actions.

I think the best way to get games in the box are to activate as much teams as possible and with as much variance in TV as possible. Box pairs all available teams to get the best (most even) match up for every team. With more teams in the scheduler you have better chances of getting a game.

ThierryM wrote:
CR... The synonym of E-Penis right ?
 Jump to: