69 coaches online • Server time: 21:46
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
ArthurWynne

Post   Posted: Feb 19, 2019 - 01:13 Reply with quote Back to top

4 coaches is a sensible limit for all kinds of reasons. We all just have to realize that you get out of the Box what you put in. This means 2 things.

1. The site's user base being what it is, you can't expect to get a game at all hours of day or night, just like Ranked there are peak and off hours. This can change of course, but it'll pretty much require more coaches to join FUMBBL.

2. Pairings get a lot better/more suitable if everyone activates a variety of teams. I don't think it's sensible to try to force this in any way, people should obviously be allowed to play what they want. But there are ways to gently encourage it. The Box Trophy is one, metagroups are another, just plain thinking about how the scheduler works and being a good denizen of the site helps too.

With these two things in mind, it seems clear to me that reports of the impending death of the Box are greatly exaggerated.
Stewbacca

Post   Posted: Feb 19, 2019 - 20:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Rawlf wrote:
You could apply your Underworld team to a Bar Brawl.
Your opponent will be much bigger than you (well, everybody is anyway) but it is a game and you get your mng back, and some money and hopefully no further SIs.

Thanks - I'll look into that - at the moment my time to play is limited so I like having the ability to just play whenever I have a spare hour or two.
 Jump to: