28 coaches online • Server time: 09:25
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Mnemon

Post   Posted: Jul 12, 2019 - 13:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Hej,

this is probably so obscure that it'll hardly ever happen again, but - I have two Wood Elf teams that are created but not approved (they don't have names yet - I have a lot of those sitting around until I come up with a name Smile). one in ranked, one in blackbox.

The Blackbox team has 10k more in cash to buy players. See difference between their setups.

The Blackbox team was created near 10 years ago and I'd bought a basic set of players then. The ranked one was created now. I'd guess there was a change in players cost in between - and as I am experimenting a little with alternative roster setups I must have ended up with more cash on the Blackbox team? 10k doesn't seem much, but I can, effectively, start with two 120k positionals, two 90k players, plus two re-rolls - which isn't possible with a new team.

Now I don't think anyone ever will purposely set up a team and then wait ten years in case some rule changes affect player cost - but

A] it's a slight glitch to account for in the future.
B] can I pretty please keep my 10k extra regardless? Smile.
B2] (on looking further into this, see two posts down) Can I keep all the extra cash, pretty, pretty, pretty please?

Last edited by Mnemon on Jul 12, 2019 - 14:05; edited 1 time in total
Cyrus-Havoc

Post   Posted: Jul 12, 2019 - 13:44 Reply with quote Back to top

I believe you can just delete players & buy them again so long as they have not been approved.

Post   Posted: Jul 12, 2019 - 13:49 Reply with quote Back to top

I know.

But even when I do I still have 10k more on the Blackbox team then I should. That's probably what happened - I removed some players (one of which must have cost 10k less ten years ago?) and experimented with setup.

(Back then buying Fan Factor at the start was more useful then now - so I reworked the Blackbox roster).

It's probably the case with more of those old unapproved blackbox teams I have sitting around.

Here is a necro team created about ten years ago, that I just removed all players, re-rolls and fanfactor of - that one now has 1 070 000 instead of 1 000 000 available to spend.

These undead have 90k extra.

And the other way round - my vampire team actually lost 50k if I remove all players.

This Nurgle team is 180k down.
koadah

Post   Posted: Jul 12, 2019 - 16:13 Reply with quote Back to top

If it was down to me, all teams would start with 1100,000. Wink

Post   Posted: Jul 12, 2019 - 16:37
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

The site should verify that you're at the correct TV+cash once you try to approve. There is no exploit here. Smile
spelledaren

Post   Posted: Jul 12, 2019 - 18:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Haha!

Post   Posted: Jul 12, 2019 - 20:09 Reply with quote Back to top

It really does. Boo!
 Jump to: