34 coaches online • Server time: 16:36
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Eczemabeard

Post   Posted: Sep 16, 2019 - 21:01 Reply with quote Back to top

I've got a quick question:

I'm playing Prelfs in a short league right now, expect max 6 games before finals. One of my catchers has Wrestle already, and should almost guaranteed level up next match (game 3). The other leveled players are a Block thrower, a Block catcher and a Dodge blitzer.

Should I get wrestle boy Leap on account of the league being so short to make him a more efficient sacker, or should I get him boring old Dodge? A 'why' would be appreciated Wink
garyt1

Post   Posted: Sep 16, 2019 - 21:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Leap is really good with agility 5. Still decent with agility 4. Tackle may be worth considering. Especially if you may face dodge carriers.

I wouldn't count on players surviving and getting spp every match though!

Post   Posted: Sep 16, 2019 - 21:31 Reply with quote Back to top

I have to add, the league commissioner gave everyone an extra re-roll, and I've got four now. Shitty Elf BS is easy- won 4-0 against Dorfs. It's a wealth with this team 😁

The other teams are Undead, Flings, Nurgle, Nurgle, Orcs, Dorfs (beaten), Woodies (beaten) and Dark Elves. Keeping my distance from most.
 Jump to: