59 coaches online • Server time: 12:09
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Wolvassa

Post   Posted: Dec 29, 2019 - 12:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey everyone!

Played tabletop a bit, and maybe on here about 10 years ago? Just got back into it, looking forward to playing more on here!
Rbthma

Post   Posted: Dec 29, 2019 - 18:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Wolvassa wrote:
Hey everyone!

Played tabletop a bit, and maybe on here about 10 years ago? Just got back into it, looking forward to playing more on here!

Welcome back! If you lost your password/forgot your coach name you should probably contact admins to recover it or disable the old one. Smile
Booby

Post   Posted: Jan 06, 2020 - 22:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey !
A new rookie arrived !
Played GW's version of the game a few times and Chaos league a lonnnnnnng time ago ^^

Post   Posted: Jan 06, 2020 - 22:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome! If you're a rookie, definitely recommend joining the 145 club here. (I see you have one team in Ranked right now, which can be a steep learning curve, vs 145.

(When I started I had about 20 matches in Ranked getting beaten worse and worse, and it wasn't until I joined the 145 that I started to understand what I was doing wrong...)

Post   Posted: Jan 06, 2020 - 23:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome!

145 League can be a good place to start, a bit more information on it here so you know what to expect. There are certainly plenty of other things going on as well...Black Box Trophy is on (link on your homepage), Secret League is always busy(scroll up to find a Koadah post), Warpstone Open is coming up soon, etc.
Thelovelyfool

Post   Posted: Jan 08, 2020 - 15:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi folks!

Discovered the game on tabletop a while ago and have been playing mainly on BB2 since. I discovered FUMBBL as I was looking for options to create and playtest new custom rosters, and I'm super excited to see it might be possible!
CoachBuck

Post   Posted: Mar 17, 2020 - 04:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey Fumbbl Folks,

I'm a new player out of the US. I played a lot of the old BB Chaos Edition, but only ever against the computer. It had some really strange habits, leaving 2 or 3 players a square from their end zone at all times, regardless of the team or situation. I've been playing now for a few weeks, and it's been a blast. The 145 has been great, but finding matches has been easier in the Box or Ranked, so I've spent most of my time there. I used to play Warhammer Fantasy. About 15 years ago I guy asked if I wanted to play a game of Blood Bowl, and I dismissed it as a bit too silly. I'm kicking myself now. It's the perfect balance of strategy and luck for me. Looking forward to seeing you guys on the pitch.
SnakeSanders

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2020 - 11:56 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't know if I will get any time to play as Im a key worker "allegedly" in the UK but I can't believe its exactly 17 years since I signed up here and exactly 10 years since my last game on here...

A lot has happened since!

I used to be known as browwnrob back in the day, maybe some people will remember me!
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2020 - 12:37 Reply with quote Back to top

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBBBB !!!!

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2020 - 15:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Just wanted to say hi coach's.

This program is brilliant, missing table top gaming with all the social distancing going on

Hope to play some of you soon

Steve
cguignol

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2020 - 15:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi guys,

since confinement and the lack of my PC (with Blood Bowl 2) I discover the pleasure to play on fumbbl.

Thank you for the many resources and help available on this community Very Happy

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2020 - 20:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Greetings and enjoy
SnakeSanders

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2020 - 23:57 Reply with quote Back to top

JanMattys wrote:
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBBBB !!!!

Hey Jan!

Hope things are well with you and hope you are keeping safe in Italy.
Maxkepa

Post   Posted: Apr 11, 2020 - 13:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi guys,

I'm a new player, love the site. Am a beginner but keen to learn, have already joined the 145 club, but if any other newbies coaches out there fancy a game give me a message please!
hug

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2020 - 15:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi everyone , i'm coach on BB2 , looking for somes matchs here and learn English!
please to meet you Smile
 Jump to: