47 coaches online • Server time: 11:02
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Milman

Post   Posted: Dec 06, 2019 - 10:32 Reply with quote Back to top

First things first, i made the semi-finals of the play-offs in our league with my Ogre team!!
In the pre-round and previous play-off rounds i faced:lizards x2,humans, halflings, orcs,skaven and undead
And i went 5-2-0!! Great awesome times!!
now i’m going to the grand final playoffday!
Playing semi finals and championship in 1 event.

But i could use some advise on what to bring becaus i’m facing a killer chaos team!
Claw mino,3x block/guard warrior and blodge warrior. some beasts with a few skills.
His TV is160.
I got TV 140 and i’m running ogre with Block -Block guard -block breack tackle - guard- piling on - and an agi+ ogre who still gets a skill.
I got 160k in treasure.

So,what skill do you guys suggest?
What inducements?(wizard,chainsaw or brick and grotty or something else?)

Lets see these ogre win the league!!!
Badoek

Post   Posted: Jan 21, 2020 - 14:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Wow, I just heard Purplechest claim that Ogres are the current hipster's choice of teams yet no reply on this question?

@Milman: Assuming you already played the game, which inducements did you bring? And did they work out?

Post   Posted: Jan 21, 2020 - 19:46 Reply with quote Back to top

I went with brick and grotty just for the fact that it was probably my last chance of ever using them and having 7 ogres and ag4 gobo isn’t bad!
Gave the last skill also guard becaus i wanted the chaos coach to be as non-killing as possible.
I lost the game 3-2 during the 3the half( needed a winner so draw was not oke).
I did score with brick ttm but i now think the wizard and chainsaw would maybe helped me more.(having a +ag ogre is good enough)
But nah,it was fun and i allready had everybody against me for managing ogres in the semi finals. I gues they would have hated me if i would have won Very Happy
3th place with stunty team? Yes please!!!
They where one of the most fun teams to have played a league with! (Faqt: some amount if the coaches in our league are fairly new and don’t realise how to play vs ogres what helped).
Definitely gonna bring my ogre presidents out again some time!
Badoek

Post   Posted: Jan 23, 2020 - 07:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Ha sounds great, well done!