61 coaches online • Server time: 20:34
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
The game of the week is for you the viewer to pick! Who will win
Ottowa
45%
 45%  [ 9 ]
Wife beaters
55%
 55%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 20

MenonaLoco

Post   Posted: Feb 10, 2020 - 03:28 Reply with quote Back to top

CBFL playoffs season 3 has been drawn:

https://fumbbl.com/p/group?op=view&group=11774&p=tournaments

U-Sports second placed team (it's not the huskies, it's actually the 4-Nations team by Nabster) is up against the champion: a huge killing mashine coached by Tzalaran.
Arcayn's Rapscalions vs. my Redfarts are also in the mix in the EAST. We have never faced off in playoffs...

The U-Sports Champion, Garc's Crybabies, have a chance in the WEST, against Roto's Snakeriders. Although their team captain, wardancer "Menonaloco" died and morale is down in the locker room.
Also in the WEST King Lionard, a heavy Northern Nippon team, coached by Gotrek, that will take on Waaagh's Fleece Seakers.
Tzalaran

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2020 - 14:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Management in Montreal declares the automatic placement of USports teams into the playoffs is radically unfair to the USports franchises.

We hereby propose their be a change to this mechanism, allowing the coach of USports teams to choose if they come up to the playoffs with the big boys or continue in the development league. At the very minimum make it so there is a minimum TV in order to come up to the bigs...

I have been in that massive underdog position and it isn't very fun
MenonaLoco

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2020 - 15:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Love it. Ver Very considerate of you.
Garcangel

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2020 - 21:18 Reply with quote Back to top

I like the idea of making it optional.
Waagh

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2020 - 20:36 Reply with quote Back to top

JIM: Hello everyone and welcome back to the CBFL on CBS!

OWIE: Where were we Jim?

JIM: I thought you knew Owie.

OWIE: Who is owie?

JIM: Well aparently we missed the entire playoffs which somehow had a team from the East in the Western finals and one pissed off U-Sports team being hopelessly crushed by one of the best in the east. It all worked out for the best though because now if a U-Sports team somehow makes the playoffs the they can wuss out and choose to stay at home instead.

OWIE: Well that makes sense I mean now can forgo their execution and receive a stay untill next season. So who won the Grey Cup. I didn't bother to watch.

JIM: I am glad you asked Owie! Aparently Ottowa won they Grey Cup, honestly I didn't watch either I mistakenly started playing in too many things and simply didn't have the time.

Wait.

Ummm....

OWIE: Well that was a nice story glad to hear your mother is doing well she is such a nice lady. So when dose the next season start up?

JUSTIN: WAIT! So you are just going to glance over this important moment in canada history!? The great MenonaLoca wins another championship for the great city of Ottowa and you act like you don't even care!? He won the paperback novelization of blood bowl! He won all the glory it is all his!? You can't take this away from that guy!

JIM: Yeah but noone really likes him anyway

OWIE: Yeah he is a total picker, he whines all the time too.

JIM: Honestly a second rate bash coach at best.

OWIE: They don't call it loco luck for no reason

JIM: Honestly Garc is way better. People like him more too.

OWIE: Well that isn't saying much people like Arcayn more then Menona.

JIM: yeah he isn't a loveable underdog like ex-con or even do rediculus streams of all his games like Roto. Tzalaran had a better team he totally should have won.

JUSTIN:... You guys are so offensive none of those things you said were complements.

JIM: Well I'm glad you enjoyed the show! Maybe next season Waagh will get off his butt and do one every week instead of just whenever he feels like it. Or menona naggs him into it! Nuffle bless Canadia and good night

OWIE: isn't it the middle of the afternoon?

JIM: Not in Europe Owie and that's where all the good coaches are anyway.
MenonaLoco

Post   Posted: Apr 12, 2020 - 20:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey coaches, CBFL is recruiting now for season 4!

Crazy bb7s fun league: https://www.fumbbl.com/p/group&group=11774&op=view

We got all races, including SL, we got playoffs, U-sports feeder division, qualifier tourney, drafts of NBFL rejects, bounty, etc. and we got our discord channel: https://discord.gg/F9Y8yz

Don't miss out the fun!

Contact MenonaLoco.

[url=matchlink]Image[/url]

[url=matchlink]Image[/url]
MenonaLoco

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2020 - 06:23 Reply with quote Back to top

For the first time in CBFL history our feeder división USports will be as big as our main league divisions. Yeah!
MenonaLoco

Post   Posted: Apr 18, 2020 - 21:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Last season's CBFL champion redfarts vs. last season's U-Sports champion cry kitties ends in a draw.

But here the exciting stuff: Waaaghafalga changed from Dark elves to Lizardmen and oh my, did this turn out well for him. Major upset!

https://fumbbl.com/p/match?id=4156804
 Jump to: