31 coaches online • Server time: 11:21
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Would you play a second team in CIBBL if this was possible?
Yes
58%
 58%  [ 39 ]
No
17%
 17%  [ 12 ]
Maybe
23%
 23%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 67

Calthor

Post   Posted: Nov 08, 2017 - 17:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Tonight! Bbtime 20:00! Montetriste Noblemen <vs> Crimson Skull! The one to decide the top spot, the biggest one of the CIBBL year!
datom

Post   Posted: Nov 08, 2017 - 18:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Over 70 teams and almost one yearof blood-soaked friendlies, blood-soaked regionals, blood-soaked summer trophies and blood-soaked Gold competition come down to one game. One team averages 6 CAS per game this season, the other 4. Come watch!
Guardikai

Post   Posted: Nov 08, 2017 - 19:12 Reply with quote Back to top

We can play two teams :3 BIBBL! XD

Also, yay, finals!
Calthor

Post   Posted: Nov 14, 2017 - 16:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Recruiting for Spring!
Calthor

Post   Posted: Nov 29, 2018 - 17:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Recruitment drive started!
Calthor

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2019 - 17:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Are you looking to join? We have got some spots left! Don't hesitate, join us!
pokrjax

Post   Posted: Oct 26, 2019 - 20:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Saw the recent recruitment blog, I'd be very pleased to play in cibbl again. My preference would be lizardmen or pro elf.
Rbthma

Post   Posted: Oct 26, 2019 - 20:23 Reply with quote Back to top

PM sent, and welcome back to the CIBBL fold!

This is the blog for the curious.
Garion

Post   Posted: Oct 26, 2019 - 20:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Best league ever!

Post   Posted: Apr 10, 2020 - 13:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Can i join?
Burnalot

Post   Posted: Apr 10, 2020 - 15:50 Reply with quote Back to top

We sent you a PM Gusya.

Post   Posted: Oct 28, 2020 - 13:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Can I join the next league? - Sent a PM
lanky316

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2022 - 10:57 Reply with quote Back to top

'Ang on a minute? Nobody told me CIBBL had a forum thread! Anyways, might as well use it then. Blagga Gobspite, top Cabalvision television personality here with an update on what's going on in CIBBL!

After a taxing few months which saw the rules goblins working hard to update the games code, CIBBL kicked on with a rules update bringing it closer in line to the rest of the Blood Bowl world the teams are largely moving forward towards top tier games. Those older experienced pros are going to be sticking around longer than in some leagues but we all know that the fans will turn out every week to see their long standing favourites. Whether they be killing machines, acrobatic superstars running up scores or just a snotling that has somehow survived 100 games. We couldn't allow people to just cut them from the team. They must stay!

Alongside that, the final contracts on the CIBBL star player project have been signed! A long time ago now Father Fanky led a team to ensure that bespoke star players would be available for every team in Secret League. After a lot of work, changing personnel and scratching of heads. Each an every team in CIBBL has a selection of stars available that are unavailable anywhere else. Due to time constraints the league have splashed the cash on better doctors to keep them in one piece but it may not be long before their time on the field can lead to them becoming seriously injured as once happened in the league. Whether it be The Undertaker and his dangerous shovel or one of the terrifying custom ogres these stars are capable of changing the game!

I suppose I really should mention the actual on pitch stuff. The Spring season has now finished with the various regional champions crowned and celebrating a successful first main season under the new rules. It's now Summer and it's a team challenge! This is my very own Grudjmaker Tournament! I recruited a selection of personalities who had led the league and we managed to pick our dream teams from the active sides in the league to represent us. It was a long draft but the teams were made up. We had -
Blagga Gobspites Flying Circus - A team hand crafted to provide the most entertaining spectacles, whether that be from high flying passing plays, high flying stunty plays or high flying explosive devices the Flying Circus were built to entertain.
Father Fankys Favourites - After completing the fabled star player project, the Father was happy to select a group of teams as pure as possible. There should be no mutants, no chaos, no undead, just good, honest hard working followers of Sigmar and anyone who Sigmar tolerated slightly. Their plan is definitely to purge the abomination in honour of CIBBLs most notorious holy man.
"Craven" Hugshots Hotshots - Ludus Hugshot made a grave mistake in CIBBL, he admitted he was worried about stunty teams. Since then he has been mercilessly mocked by certain media goblins *ahem* as well as other coaches but was happy to be invited to pick a squad for this. Built on a foundation of teams capable of protecting him, as well as former foes of Khorne Doombringers when he was their coach. The Anti-Fanky is ready for a scrap.
Brians Brain Trust - Brian Brains is another media personality and head zombie at Cabalvisions news desk. As a zombie he didn't actually think about his picks. Just pointed blindly at a list of teams. They were on power order unfortunately so he just got a group of overpowered teams without any thinking.

The early games have been flying in and Diablange has kindly been tracking the results right here here so you can keep up with things

As always the league is recruiting and will be aiming to introduce some new teams in a Summer Youngbloods competition! If you would like to know more about joining feel free to drop C0ddlefish or Sokeeffe a message and we can work towards bringing you into a great fluffy league, with a rich and entertaining history full of great personalities. Far too many of which for me to highlight here! We look forward to seeing your story evolve on, and off, the field!

Blagga Gobspite
Head of News and Misinformation
Cabalvision
CrookfangRob

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2022 - 11:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Go Blagga!
C0ddlefish

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2022 - 11:52 Reply with quote Back to top

I think we all know whatever the outcome, the Flying Circus will be the people's champions. Nearly half the squad bringing Stunty greatness!

For anyone interested in getting onboard, we are looking to kick off a intro tournament for new teams as soon as possible. More info here https://fumbbl.com/p/blog&c=C0ddlefish&id=24054
 Jump to: