46 coaches online • Server time: 13:51
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post BB2020 - Kick team m...goto Post What happened?goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Baller13

Post   Posted: May 08, 2020 - 00:23 Reply with quote Back to top

My favourite team to play is goblins when I actually get to play but more often then not i end up with about five players on the pitch, with most of them unable to act and get stalled out which is no fun. Are there any teams which feel similar but aren't so squishy that i lose the ability to play the game after a couple turns.
koadah

Post   Posted: May 08, 2020 - 00:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Have a look through this lot

Post   Posted: May 08, 2020 - 02:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Also, you're playing in Ranked with your team that has the most games, which means you're more open to getting picked on by people who see your team as an easy target - eg your last match looks to have been against Skaven with two blitzers with block and tackle - that would be expected to shred goblins. Go to Black Box instead and you'll be paired randomly with similar TV teams, which at least reduces the chance of getting picked by somebody with a team built to kill goblins.

I wouldn't use Catch on a Bombardier - arguably the only skills you want on them are Accurate / Pass / Hail Mary Pass, and so if you can, induce Bomber Dribblesnot rather than having a rostered bomber.

Post   Posted: May 08, 2020 - 09:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Goblins is one of those teams that make sense in Ranked, as the inducements make them fun for most coaches. I know there are great coaches who prove themselves with stunties in Blackbox, but generally speaking people pick Goblins because of the madness of their secret weapons and cheap bribes.
Which is also why Underworld probably can't fill that role, they have Goblins and a troll, but no secret weapons and expensive bribes. But at least the five remaining players on the pitch might be rats Wink

Post   Posted: May 08, 2020 - 09:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Goblin are probably the worst race in the game now. So don't worry if you're losing a lot. If you want to up your game with them/increase your chances of winning keep your tv as low as possible. That aside the rest is just good blood bowl fundamentals.

Post   Posted: May 08, 2020 - 17:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Embrase der deffz an revel in der glory o legendary gobbos
 Jump to: