59 coaches online • Server time: 21:50
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
DrDeath

Post   Posted: May 27, 2020 - 23:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Just to update, Apus has just booked the Champions of Death. This frees up the Orcland Raiders who are a bit bashed up - but if anyone else fancies rebuilding that classic orc team you will get a parachute payment (half the difference between their TV and the league's highest, in gp). If interested please check out Apus's coach page to see their current roster!
Balle2000

Post   Posted: May 28, 2020 - 07:06 Reply with quote Back to top

I'll queue up for the Crusaders when they are free.
DrDeath

Post   Posted: May 29, 2020 - 19:32 Reply with quote Back to top

OK thanks Balle, you have second call on them. Mr Cushtie is taking the Greenboyz for Season 2, which means the Scramblers are free. They are a little battered but have an amazing thrower and two M10 gutters if someone fancies rebuilding them with a parachute payment...
DrDeath

Post   Posted: Jun 16, 2020 - 13:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Season 1 is complete, so we are now setting up for the next season which will start in a week's time. If anyone else wants to join in please post here to bag your team - first come, first served. See Page 1 for available teams, and ask me if you have any queries on rosters.

The Elfheim Eagles took the inaugural title, just pipping the Gouged Eye in a very close finish. The prize - a pair of Griffin Boots (Leap) - went to the Catcher Forleon Summerdraft. The cocky git was also top scorer and has a price on his head, if anyone manages to kill him next season that player can steal his boots!

The prize for Season 2 will be a Helmet of VasaeLaer (Thick Skull)* to a player of the winner's choice.

* Well it looks like a Helmet of VasaeLaer. It may say 'Made in Skavenblight' in small letters on the bottom, but it definitely works. Rabidass also strenuously deny that it was made by elven slaves in a hidden dungeon, and any further claims to the contrary will result in a late-night visit from their lawyers von Carstein & von Carstein Senior.
Dalfort

Post   Posted: Jun 16, 2020 - 16:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Woohoo The Hobgoblin team (well some of it...) can hardly contain their excitement and will begin preparation in earnest practising nefarious techniques of subtle booting or ground blocks. Of course this statement on behalf of The Hobgoblin team has been prepared by their latest "sponsor", whose release will follow shortly after it has been delivered...

Post   Posted: Jun 30, 2020 - 19:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok time to start this league up again soon - I will aim for a start date of Monday 6th July and it will be 2 week rounds as before. As things stand, the line-up for this season is:

- Bright Crusaders, NobbyNobs;
- Greenboyz, MrCushtie;
- Celestial Comets, Steinerp;
- Chaos Allstars, Clayinfinity;
- Underworld Creepers, AitheBuffycat;
- Champions of Death, Apus;
- Gwakamoli Crater Gators, Quaruk;
- Gouged Eye, Gazzatrot;
- Elfheim Eagles, me;
- The Hobgoblin Team, Dalfort.

Bartkolo is sitting out this season and I will save his Rotters until Season 3 if he wishes to return then.

All other teams are still available if anyone else wants to join in - see the list on Page 1. As usual book on this thread please - first come, first served. With a new Spike in the offing there is also the possibility of new famous team/s appearing by Monday for Chaos Renegades, Underworld and/or the Good Alliance team if they are published in time (otherwise they can appear in Season 3. Of course the Chaos Allstars and Underworld Creepers are already published though, and taken)
DrDeath

Post   Posted: Jul 02, 2020 - 20:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Still a few days left if anyone else wants to play a famous team in Season 2. We already have 10 sides but the more the merrier!
Nightbird

Post   Posted: Jul 03, 2020 - 03:03 Reply with quote Back to top

What happened w/ the Greenfield Grasshuggers? Is there any official team list out there to take a look at?

Post   Posted: Jul 03, 2020 - 07:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Death, can you pm me the Ogre roster? Smile

Post   Posted: Jul 03, 2020 - 23:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Mekutata - I'm afraid the Ogre Spike is the only one I don't have! If you can get a copy, or someone else can get you the roster this weekend then you can take them.

Nightbird - the Greenfield Grasshuggers are available in their starting roster if you want them, Selfy didn't take them on in the end for Season 1. The full roster is on Page 3.

Steinerp and Apus, here are your rosters:

Celestial Comets
1) Threllas Surehands - Catcher - 8357- Catch Dodge, Nerves of Steel, Strip Ball
2)Kyrnos the Reaper - Lineman - 6447 - Dodge, Guard, Sidestep
3)Oriel Blaze - Blitzer - 7348 - Block, Diving Tackle, Dodge, Guard, Sidestep
4) Lonell Swift - Catcher - 9347 - Catch, Dodge, Leap, Nerves of Steel, Sprint, Sure Feet
5) Gwion Falconeye - Thrower - 6347 Accurate, Pass, Safe Throw, Sure Feet
6) Eron Bluetree - Lineman - 6347 - Fend, Wrestle
7) Filamir Tylanis - Lineman - 6347 - Diving Catch, Dodge
8 ) Rufaeo Tryl - Blitzer - 7348 - Block, Fend, Jump Up, Sidestep
9)Solenis Firepass - Thrower - 6347 - Nerves of Steel, Pass, Strong Arm
10) Hrion Brantho - Lineman - 6347 - Block
11) Caelis 'The Avenger' Thyll - 6347 - Dirty Player, Sneaky Git
12) Ellinari Tespeth - Lineman - 6347 - Kick

1 Apo, 3 Assistant Coaches, 4 Cheerleaders, 4 Rerolls

Champions of Death
1) Ramtut III - Mummy - 5619 - Break Tackle, Mighty Blow, Regen, Wrestle
2) Sekhmeht VII - Mummy - 3519 - Juggernaut, Mighty Blow, Regen, Stand Firm
3) Splinter Boneshard - Wight - 6338 - Block, Regen, Strip Ball, Tackle
4) Maz 'Bones' Klimesh - Wight - 6338 - Block, Grab, Guard, Regen
5) G'Hol Bloodstained - Ghoul - 7337 - Dodge, Sidestep, Sprint, Sure Hands
6) Gilda Fleshspitter - Ghoul - 7347 - Dodge, Leap, Wrestle, Strip Ball
7) Gyorgy Romanov - Zombie - 4328 - Dirty Player, Regen, Sneaky Git
8 ) Mikhael von Jacks - Zombie - 4338 - Jump Up, Regen
9) Throttlegrim the Elder - Zombie - 4428 - Regen
10) Ricardo Verminelli - Zombie - 4228 - Block, Frenzy, Regen
11) Brittle Snaparm - Skeleton - 5337 - Pass, Regen, Thick Skull
12)Simeon Styff - Skeleton - 5327 - Kick, Regen, Thick Skull

3 Assistant Coaches, 4 Cheerleaders, 3 Rerolls
DrDeath

Post   Posted: Jul 03, 2020 - 23:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the PM Cerberus85 - yes you are welcome to take the Athelorn Avengers, booking them here for you
Cerberus85

Post   Posted: Jul 04, 2020 - 00:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you, looking forward to Season 2!

Post   Posted: Nov 05, 2020 - 08:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi there,

Can I take on the Naggaroth Nightwings please? Orcland raiders do look a bit bruised up and I've got plenty of orc teams I've built up so the elves would be a nice change please

Regards

Bakadon
DrDeath

Post   Posted: Nov 06, 2020 - 15:51 Reply with quote Back to top

OK cheers Bakadon - they are yours for Season 3!
 Jump to: