33 coaches online • Server time: 01:01
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post War Drums?goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Trickey

Post   Posted: Jun 25, 2020 - 10:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Well Folks here we are the Awards Ceremony everyone is waiting for. I am here the Mascara Snake clarinet player for Silky's old band and with me I have our hand maiden no longer in the field the spirit of dead player Laskarina Boublina.

What a season Laskarina.

Sure was Snake the only thing it missed was me!

Well it certainly did, the Griffons coming up short once more. (A solid stoic look from Laskarina, she finally knows), Will they return who knows, I do know that Scrapa Sore head will be added to the list of folk who will get a guest house at the Everqueens palace, that said I am still waiting for my invite Laskarina.

Yes Snake I am sure it is coming.

What can we say about the season.

Well from my point of view it has been the most exciting season yet, competitive and surprises round every corner, what do you think Laskarina.

Well Snake it has been epic all these young gladiators have played their hearts out and it has been thoroughly entertaining.

So the Prizes:

Image Firstly the coveted Wilkinson Sword: This award goes to the winner of the play off and it was a hell of a final, but the Best of the Osbbl teams were the Green_For_The_Green_God!

This was a hell of a turn up the Secret Smack winners coming through some tough games to seize the sword. In a team somehow full of Martins(seems savage-ed) here is Martin Deepshield their skipper, to take the sword.

Now the Mullet Laskarina and this was a hell of a game, though the Delicious Heresy were the bookies favourites even with the massive amount of groin strain they seem to sustain they are 1 of the three sides to beat the Griffons in 2 seasons but Slannesh was horrified to see a Forest Goblin side seize the mullet.

So the Winners The: Shhhh its a secret and here is none other than Night Wolf t chew on the award.

Now in a particular order the awards from the season.

Image Silky's Starfish

This goes to the player with the most SPP's this season. Previous winner was our hostess the ghostess Laskarina.

Special mentions to Tayuya II and Skodrat . Both these player leading their teams to the play offs.

The winner of the Starfish though is Lyudmila Mikhailovna Pavlichenko though this did not save her from the cheeky boot of Scrapa.

Image Now the Rampant Shag. This annoying bird was caught and stuffed by the Mercenaries of the Nightwing and given to Silky as a bizarre parting gift. The Shag goes to the player with the most TD's for the season. With it goes the Accolade of when they arrive in the tavern they are greeted with a hearty "alright Shagger".

Tayuya II from the DSR (hang on didn’t Tayuya 1 almost get this last time?) and Moonlight on Vermont of The Trout mask replica get special mentions both with 6 and 5 TD's respectively.

But the Shag goes to Lyudmila Mikhailovna Pavlichenko of Half cut with 9 TD's. She is sweeping the board tonight.. And I think this will put her in the hall of fame, will she retire or take the griffons to potential glory next season.

ImageThe Moby Dick award.

Our own White Whale in Osbbl that player that cursed so many other teams driving them to distraction with the issuing of savage beatdowns upon the opponents. Lenny the Gnomish contraption of the Front Yarders with a solid 9 casualties is a real machine and also Skodrat of Beards Beers and Bikinis , who was a big hit with the ladies taking out six of them in a single match get special mentions.

But this years Moby dick is!

Houtik with a huge 13 casualties caused pretty regularly this Iron dwarf would put at least 2 in the infirmary and if looking for a sponsorship deal from the apocortheray guild.

Image The Hand of Cod

This award is for the player with the most Completions in a season.

Khutulun the sister is the provider for the Griffons and with a her bullet like passes were well received. Kenshin of the DSR with his longer passes also had a notable return.

Longer passes were the go in Osbbl this year about as long as the stare at the coach of the poor Wyldings forced into a vegan diet this season and those Trembling Tree Huggers have Pearl to take the the Hand of Cod.

Weeding our way through the awards now and it is the:
Image Orange Roughy award

This award is for the player who stuck in the boot the most all season, though the Osbbl refs didn't like it the crowd still love to see it.

So many special mentions here but who can go past the stray boot of Scrappa Sorehead into Lyudmila Mikhailovna Pavlichenko rumour has it the bounty on his head is twice what he costs to hire.

Forgaeth of Beards, Beers and Bikinis was tasked with their dirty work (what washing the bikinis-ed) and managed 5 solid fouls, Antonio of Banda Sagrada de Magritta certainly knew where the toe and knee should go with 8 fouls this season.

But our Orange Roughy award goes to a vicious Valkyrie. Skeggjöld of The_Blimp. With 10 fouls committed the referee association do note this is 8 less than last years Roughy.

Ok and now with the major prizes out our way we come to Silky's special award.

Image The award of a Chum bucket for services to Chum production

As all of you know the Chum fiasco has haunted Silky in season 3 and the Stormfel have launched a protest nationwide disrupting Shipping throughout the Isles.
Silky found a solution using his cleaning services to reuse the dead players. So Services to Chum production goes to the team with the most corpses this season.

The Cheese Eating Blender Monkees with 6 of their ratty bodies now repurposed the Chum bucket goes to them with their coach being quoted as saying [b]“It's almost like the Monkees don't care about the little guys”.[b] And here is Cuddles to take the bucket.

Wow and with that done and dusted Laskarina it is goodbye to you I will let your soul rest now.

Thanks and I would just like to say........(poof goodbye Laskarina).

Thanks team for attending the awards I have done with my contractual obligations so on to my negotiations. Who will join me in the commentary box next year? Lets see how the Sucker cup goes. Handing it all over to Silky at Silky Towers. Where does a fella get a drink round here time to dance with the Ignimbrites man it is psychedelic in here.
barberfett

Post   Posted: Jun 26, 2020 - 07:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Superbia
 Jump to: