32 coaches online • Server time: 15:54
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Best Post Apocalyptic flop?
Waterworld
33%
 33%  [ 66 ]
Salute of the Jugger (called The Blood of heroes in some regions)
15%
 15%  [ 31 ]
The Postman
14%
 14%  [ 28 ]
Dredd (not the sly stallone one)
24%
 24%  [ 48 ]
Deathrace 2000
6%
 6%  [ 13 ]
Deathsport
1%
 1%  [ 2 ]
Cyborg
3%
 3%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 195

mrt1212

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2020 - 01:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Burnalot wrote:
kummo wrote:
DrDeath wrote:
Projectile Vomit also sounds crazy without even an armour roll, prone and straight injury roll on a 2+... far too powerful?!
Garion wrote that there is +2 roll, then armor roll, then injury roll.. I guess u missed the armor roll part or... did garion write it wrong?

He wrote it wrong.

So I guess GW misprints are also them poaching from SL? Wink
Garion

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2020 - 07:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Burnalot wrote:
kummo wrote:
DrDeath wrote:
Projectile Vomit also sounds crazy without even an armour roll, prone and straight injury roll on a 2+... far too powerful?!
Garion wrote that there is +2 roll, then armor roll, then injury roll.. I guess u missed the armor roll part or... did garion write it wrong?

He wrote it wrong.

You sure about this?
I found that last leak was very poorly written. Nothing was explained properly. So I will assume its av and injury till we see otherwise. We need a proper print of these rules.

This is how that rule was worded in the leak -
Code:
projectile vomit 2+ roll, if successful armour roll against target, if succeeds, they are prone + injury. roll of 1 vomit effects attacker as above.

So I believe that is saying there is an armour and injury roll. But who can really be sure. It looks as though it was written by a blind chimp.

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2020 - 09:19 Reply with quote Back to top

NEW LEAKS

Ma Capped at 9
Deathroller is DP+2
Morg and Deeproot MB+2
Snotling teams have 2 Trained trolls Loner (3+)
Snotling Pump Wagon DP+1 and Mb+1
Orcs all gain Animosity, Orc Black Orcs replaced with Big 'Uns, with Ma5, (I assume Animosity is here because TTM is so much easier now)
MVP is 4SPP and back to random

1 ) Wights become Wraiths
6 3 4+ "-" 9+, Block, Regen, No Hands, Foul Appearance, Side Step

2) PA = (-) : these players can make hand offs, hand off relies on the receiver.

3) The 23/24 stars are only the ones GW have released for BB2016

4) +ST confirmed at 80K

5) Special Play cards are listed in the Inducement Section

6) Standard Wizard = Fireball and ZAP

Last edited by Garion on Aug 07, 2020 - 09:39; edited 4 times in total
tussock

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2020 - 09:29 Reply with quote Back to top

I was thinking yesterday, if they're charging 5/10/15/20 spp each time you buy a skill ... then they'd have to cut MVP to 4.

So if MVP is 4, it makes sense to charge 5/10/15/20 for primary skills, and then maybe +5 or +10 more for a "secondary", or more again for a stat, rather than rolling for them.

Sort of lines up, speculatively. Also +AG Block Pogos for everyone would be nice. Not all my goblin teams have one.

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2020 - 09:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Garion wrote:
Burnalot wrote:
kummo wrote:
DrDeath wrote:

He wrote it wrong.

You sure about this?

Yes, absolutely.

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2020 - 09:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Burnalot wrote:
Garion wrote:
Burnalot wrote:
kummo wrote:
DrDeath wrote:

He wrote it wrong.

You sure about this?

Yes, absolutely.

Oh, misread the thing. Yeah it's a 2+ roll then an injury and armour. Or the guy basicly stabs itself.

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2020 - 10:02
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Even with all the anticipation of this new release and the leaked information, I’m still super excited for Snotlings!

Mr. J's LRB7 / Forum
Thelovelyfool

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2020 - 10:39 Reply with quote Back to top

This new Wraith is... weird.
Why would they have low agility? They already have no hands, and I don't see why a ghost-like creature would be worse than an Orc at dodging...
Also that's way too many skills on a non big-guy player, it just feels clunky. I'm worried about the price they will land on, and the consequences for Necro.
Somehow I feel like this leak might be wrong. I don't believe they'll keep 5 skills.

Wait and see I guess!
MacHurto

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2020 - 11:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Garion wrote:
NEW LEAKS
Orcs all gain Animosity, Orc Black Orcs replaced with Big 'Uns, with Ma5, (I assume Animosity is here because TTM is so much easier now)

But if TTM is easier... Why don't humans have animosity?
Garion

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2020 - 12:08 Reply with quote Back to top

MacHurto wrote:
Garion wrote:
NEW LEAKS

I might be wrong about passing and ttm in the same turn.
Though it would still be ever so slighy easier as a roll of a 6 on the pass means no modifier for landing

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2020 - 12:44 Reply with quote Back to top

MacHurto wrote:
Garion wrote:
NEW LEAKS

Back in the WHFB days Orcs and Goblins used to have a rule called animosity and they could fight amongst themselves. So it might be for fluff reasons rather than balancing.

I really don't like the 80k cost for +ST. This combined with 40k for a chosen double risks teams becoming cookie cutter even more. There might be some good new skills that make doubles worthwhile.

Do we know the cost for +AG?

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2020 - 12:47 Reply with quote Back to top

spubbbba wrote:

from the burry image looks like 40k still

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2020 - 12:56
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

spubbbba wrote:
I really don't like the 80k cost for +ST. This combined with 40k for a chosen double risks teams becoming cookie cutter even more. There might be some good new skills that make doubles worthwhile.

It’s hard to say how this will play out until we know the new rules for progression. There are several bits of info that suggest this area of the game has changed massively. I think it’s best to reserve judgement.

Mr. J's LRB7 / Forum
MattDakka

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2020 - 12:58 Reply with quote Back to top

As an aside, Garion's SL Wraiths portray better a Wraith according to the background.
GW designers should learn from him.
I know that many people don't care about the background, but for me it's an important part of BB.
Joe1982

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2020 - 13:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Mingoose wrote:
Garion wrote:
plasmoid wrote:
Hi Garion,
sorry if this has already been stated before, but I'm pretty sure that the new price for ST+ is 80K, not 50K.

I have noticed some reporting it as 80k, others as 50k. It does look like 80k, but the picture is blurry, so I'm sticking with 50k until I have proof absolute. but thanks all the same Smile

80k ST would make it borderline for most and a pass on many rolls.

This, if true, arguably means undead got a buff despite the increased cost to mummies and nerf to their passing game, at least at higher TV. Most teams won't have two st 5 players except for big guy teams.
 Jump to: