42 coaches online • Server time: 13:50
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
JackassRampant

Post   Posted: Aug 11, 2020 - 22:07 Reply with quote Back to top

I would pick my skills on a BOB unless the season was about to end and either it was a first (3SPP) roll or I already had good options to take back. It's only 40 points to get B, G, MB, SF without dicing for it.

Post   Posted: Aug 12, 2020 - 00:16 Reply with quote Back to top

With the change to Break Tackle, the new BoB seems better than the lizardmen Saurus - the extra movement of the saurus is a red herring with just AG 1 and the new BoB starting skills can lead to some dominant blocking.

Mass grab is interesting. It makes it easier for your 7 high strength players to keep all your opponents tied up (with the goblins free to run around and wreak havoc). It also opens up lots of clever positioning for chain-pushes to destroy cages and move ball carriers into awkward positions, feed extra blocks to your players, to set up some truly awesome fouls for the goblins and to free players from tackle zones so they can reposition.

Get a goblin with sneaky git and a cheap bribe and these are the premier fouling team in the game.

Oscar Wilde
Sp00keh

Post   Posted: Aug 12, 2020 - 00:46 Reply with quote Back to top

There's no BOBs in BB2020 Razz on this roster they're Black Orcs, and on the Orc roster, they're now Big Un Blockers
 Jump to: