35 coaches online • Server time: 13:46
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Why do you play in [R] or [B]
It is where I can easily get pick-up games
48%
 48%  [ 48 ]
I care about my CR and want to improve it
4%
 4%  [ 4 ]
I play mainly for the tournaments
12%
 12%  [ 12 ]
The variety of opponents and teams
14%
 14%  [ 14 ]
I don't play in [R] or [B]
22%
 22%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 100

badger89

Post   Posted: Aug 14, 2020 - 10:37 Reply with quote Back to top

I played in R and now I play in B most of the day unless I game a L game on with someone. but feel B if exciting to see match up.

Post   Posted: Aug 14, 2020 - 13:16 Reply with quote Back to top

steinerp wrote:
It was meant to be about why you play in either/both not one or the other, if that makes sense.

It's a bit tough when the reason you play in one is the exact reason you don't play the other.

But ok, I'll play, I currently play Blackbox because I enjoy competing for the Jake Steel trophy (although I know I have no chance winning it).

I used to play Blackbox because
- I almost quit Fumbbl a couple of months after joining because of the picker meta in Ranked, but then Blackbox was implemented just in time
- I liked to play league-like games without sceheduling
- I liked building my humans to 2000+ TV and trying to survive and win vs the huge CPOMB teams (at one point had a 68 game run above 2000 TV with a winning record /boast)

Putting the romantic in necromantic since 2010
petalwarfare

Post   Posted: Aug 14, 2020 - 13:20 Reply with quote Back to top

I play Ranked mainly because I live in US and getting box games isn't guaranteed. I like both formats but may mainly play leagues going forward. not sure though.
uzkulak

Post   Posted: Aug 14, 2020 - 13:31 Reply with quote Back to top

I only play league now as its the absolutely easiest way to get a game. People are scheduled to play against you., so they don't get a choice to say no! I also prefer it as there seems to be more of a point to the matches.

I know with black box trophy etc you can create your own purpose for playing, but as it isn't one your opponent necessarily shares - I just find L to be more relevant for what I want out of playing BB.

edit: I know this thread is supposed to be about R and B only - but 22% of people have voted they don't play in either division so want to give some voice to that (rather large) section of the community.
 Jump to: