43 coaches online • Server time: 14:42
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
kanawa

Post   Posted: Jul 18, 2020 - 04:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry, if the question is somewhere. I find confuse information in old posts and I don't know what is currently working.

Does piling on work?

Why I can't see teams using this skill. I saw a lot of posts mentioning the MB Claw PO combo but in the end, I don't see it in real matches.

Is still a reroll on armor or injury rolls?
ph0enyx13

Post   Posted: Jul 18, 2020 - 04:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Here is a link to the ruleset used for fumbbl ranked and black box division. When CRP was the rules we used to have piling on the same as blood bowl 2. When the new rules came out for blood bowl 2016, one of the death zone supplements changed piling on so it cost a reroll to use and was only an "optional rule" and not an official one, so it was removed from all players in the ranked and blackbox division and replaced with juggernaut as it was interpreted as no longer being in the official rules. Later, a new supplement came out saying piling on was in the official rules and costs a reroll so it was added back into ranked and box and now costs a reroll. This isn't the only rule that was changed and then changed back. In death zone it pretty clearly says that you can use your treasury on any game and it doesn't count as TV, and later an FAQ was released saying that the text actually somehow meant that we should follow CRP petty cash rules, even though that directly contradicted what was written in the death zone supplement. Piling on is not popular anymore because the site largely considers it not worth the use of a reroll. So you can reroll either the armor or injury roll if you take it on a player, but it will cost you one of your rerolls each time you do this action.
kanawa

Post   Posted: Jul 19, 2020 - 01:47 Reply with quote Back to top

clear, thanks!
Aprilolland

Post   Posted: Dec 26, 2020 - 06:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Gioasdfsadfl sadf sadf
Foad

Post   Posted: Dec 26, 2020 - 07:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Surely we should be discussing the interaction with Claw and Mighty Blow, and

a) does it exist at a reasonable power level.
b) whether or not this a spam necropost by a bot, and what should be done about it.
c) if this was it done by a bot, do we give it credit for spamming a PO thread?

Jump to: