33 coaches online • Server time: 09:49
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Jip

Post   Posted: Feb 16, 2021 - 10:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Coffee Cup cards have had a BB2020 update!

Here’s a shot of the revised edition, dice only for scale.

Everyone already on the The Coffee Cup guest list will have a set of these waiting for ‘em when we (hopefully!) meet up in August.

I’ve got some spares though, which can be posted out for £5.50 in the U.K. (can also send overseas), so drop me a message if you want a set.

They’ve already made their way to Germany, Canada, Brazil, Holland, the USA, Mexico and... Leicester!

Post   Posted: Feb 16, 2021 - 18:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Looking nice, although the even numbered kick off events look a bit hard to read - but I suppose there's always a compromise between aesthetics and legibility... (certainly better than BB16's "let's print tiny black text on dull brown backgrounds and see how people like that")

Post   Posted: Feb 16, 2021 - 18:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Probably more a lighting issue than the text, my kitchen lights are very bright!

As you say, it’s a trade-off but think we managed it well. We’ve had to add a whole new card to last year’s version due to the additions!