38 coaches online • Server time: 00:29
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Kondor

Post   Posted: Jun 01, 2021 - 19:55 Reply with quote Back to top

ooooh. If there is no redraft I am going to be very tempted to get BB3.
koadah

Post   Posted: Jun 01, 2021 - 20:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Open [L]eague division will also have no re-draft. Mr. Green

League commissioners will be able to switch re-draft off or change the re-buy parameters.

And, I hear that we can even carry on with the old rules.

It'd be better value for money to just give the cash to Christer. Mr. Green

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2021 - 03:12 Reply with quote Back to top

I do not think my page is up to date. How can I update to newest changes? Thanks
garyt1

Post   Posted: Jun 03, 2021 - 02:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Rules and rosters changes will occur across the site. So you won't have to do anything to activate it. Still a while away it seems. Before September with any luck. See Candlejack's post on page 4 of this thread. He is working with Christer on it.

Post   Posted: Jun 05, 2021 - 11:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Candlejack wrote:
It will for sure be weeks, probably a few months. So far the plan is to have the client support both rule set so old leagues should be able to continue as long as they want.

A proper estimate is not possible as things like the last Designer's Commentary can change a lot of things and generate more work (in this case 18 new tasks for the client alone).

Is there any chance that non-slann team will be able to transfer to the [L]eague division?

Just to confirm... Will new leagues/teams be able to use the old ruleset?

Thanks

Post   Posted: Jul 17, 2021 - 14:46 Reply with quote Back to top

I see the format of how player spps are displayed is changed already in the team rosters. Probably in preparation for people being able to hold on to spps after they have reached the next level.

Post   Posted: Jul 23, 2021 - 00:14 Reply with quote Back to top

The player starting skills in italics, and additional skills in different style is a nice touch too on the rosters. Also the legend label.

Post   Posted: Jul 23, 2021 - 00:38 Reply with quote Back to top

garyt1 wrote:
The player starting skills in italics, and additional skills in different style is a nice touch too on the rosters. Also the legend label.

agreed!
 Jump to: