22 coaches online • Server time: 01:21
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Azur

Post   Posted: Aug 13, 2021 - 20:07 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm a HUGE fan of the good old Warhammer RPG.

Here are some fluff-based ideas for Darkies:
- "Cauldrons of Blood" : legend the TWO Witches of your team. (the Cauldron is the source of Witches' eternal Youth and Beauty)
- "Har Ganeth Emissary" : legend one of your Assassins. (Har Ganeth is Khaine's main temple)
- "DreadLords of Naggaroth" : legend your FOUR Blitzers. (good luck with that!)
Azur

Post   Posted: Aug 13, 2021 - 23:00 Reply with quote Back to top

For Humans:

- Faith No Morr (god of Death) : NO apothecary. For ever. Even as an inducement.
- Sons of Shallya (Goddess of Mercy) : you gain this badge at the creation of your team. It means "I will never foul your players. Nor I will ever push your players out of the pitch. And secret weapons are for inhuman monsters. I'm merciful" (Inspired by the Bright Crusaders https://www.beastsofwar.com/news/bright-crusaders-hit-pitch-forge-world/)

Last edited by Azur on %b %14, %2021 - %00:%Aug; edited 1 time in total
Azur

Post   Posted: Aug 13, 2021 - 23:09 Reply with quote Back to top

For the High Elves:

- "Phoenix Princes" : legend your FOUR Catchers.
- "Ithilmar Blades" : legend your TWO Blitzers (Ithilmar is a magic metal forged by High Elves)
- "Ithilmar Arrows" : legend your TWO Throwers
- "Eagle, Dragon, Phoenix, Unicorn" : legend a player of each positionnal type. (Those four names were the previous positionnal names for the H.E. roster)
- "Sons of Caledor" : NO defeat during a whole season (Caledor the Conqueror is one of the greatest Phoenix Kings of all times)
Azur

Post   Posted: Aug 13, 2021 - 23:24 Reply with quote Back to top

For Woodies:

"We are Ewoks" : you must draft a Treeman at the creation of your team. And keep him alive for the whole season. If he dies, you must retire your team.
Azur

Post   Posted: Aug 13, 2021 - 23:34 Reply with quote Back to top

For the Dwarves:

- "Great Book of Grudges" (Dammaz Kron in Dwarf.)
A coach could win that badge each time he manages to beat a team (or at least a coach?) who previously won against his dwarves?

Last edited by Azur on %b %13, %2021 - %23:%Aug; edited 1 time in total
Azur

Post   Posted: Aug 13, 2021 - 23:43 Reply with quote Back to top

For the Pro Elves:

- "That's why they call us Pro": undefeated for the whole season. Draw games are ok (?)
- "Ulthuan Finest": 10 winning games against each of the other elven races.

Last edited by Azur on %b %14, %2021 - %00:%Aug; edited 2 times in total
Azur

Post   Posted: Aug 14, 2021 - 00:04 Reply with quote Back to top

For the Khemris:
- "True Followers of Nagash" (God of Necromancy, and Khemri Pharaoh): win 12 games against Undead, and 12 other games against Necromantics.

For the Undead:
"Lahmian Sisterhood" : Only female ghouls and zombies. No Mummies, No Wights, No Skeletons. 50% of winrate to earn this badge at the end of a season. Only Ghouls and Vampires are allowed as star players.

For the Necro:
- "I was a teenage werewolf coach" : win a game with 2 werewolves and 9 zombies. Wilhelm is allowed as star player Wink

For the 3 Necromancer rosters:
"Champions of Nagash" : undefeated Khemri/Undead/Necro team after a whole season. Draw games are ok (?)

Last edited by Azur on %b %14, %2021 - %01:%Aug; edited 6 times in total
Azur

Post   Posted: Aug 14, 2021 - 00:34 Reply with quote Back to top

For the Skavens:

- "Clan Mors Emissaries" : NO gutter runner for the whole season. Only Glart is allowed as star player. You must win at least half of your games.
- "Clan Eshin Emissaries" : NO blitzer, NO rat-ogre. Only linerats and runners. Only Skitter Stab-Stab is allowed (currently not available in the 2020 edition, but I have good hope he will come back!). Same as above : this badge demands a 50% win rate at the end of the season.
"Hakflem for president!" : win a game (or run a whole season? maybe it's a bit too much....) with only linerats and Hakflem.
- "a WarpStone a day keeps the plague doctor away" : all your positionnals have at least one mutation. EDIT : Damn! it already exists! It's called "Power of the warp"...
- "The Horned Rat will prevail!!" : undefeated for the whole season. Draw games are ok (?)

Last edited by Azur on %b %14, %2021 - %02:%Aug; edited 1 time in total
Azur

Post   Posted: Aug 14, 2021 - 01:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Underworld denizens:

- "a warpstone a day..." : same as above
- "Hakflem for president" : same as above, but - of course - goblins are allowed Smile
- "10 goblins, a troll and a star walk to a bar....." : win a game with 10 gobos, a troll and Hakflem.
"The Green, the Bad, The Ugly" : same as the previous entry, but with Glart.
"Who dunnit?" : the same, with Skitter Stab-Stab.
Azur

Post   Posted: Aug 14, 2021 - 01:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Chaos Dwarves:

- "Hashut Champions" : undefeated for the whole season. Draw games are ok (?)
(Hashut is the Chaos Dwarves' Bull-God)
- "Hashut, did you say?" : a 50% win rate at the end of the season with no Bull Centaur nor Minotaur in your roster.
Azur

Post   Posted: Aug 14, 2021 - 01:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Black Orcs:

- " Zharr-Naggrund must burn!!": win 12 games against Chaos Dwarves.
Zharr-Naggrund is the center of the Chaos Dwarf Empire, and the Chorfs were the slave-masters of the Black Orcs. Until those last ones decided to play their own remake of "Spartacus". BTW, Chorfs are the CREATORS of the Black Orcs......
- " Whaaaagh for the show, TDs for the pro": win 12 games against "regular" Orc teams.
- "Pride of Grimgor" : undefeated for the whole season. Draw games are ok (?)
Grimgor Ironhide is known to be the mightiest warboss of the Badlands.
razmus

Post   Posted: Aug 19, 2021 - 19:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Okay... crunched all those down to:
"Great Book of Grudges" (Dammaz Kron in Dwarf.) - Team has won against five teams against which they'd previously lost. - azur
"Ulthuan Finest": (Elf union) Ten winning games against each of the other elven races. - azur
"Team Wolf" (Necro): Play a winning season with only zombies and werewolves on the roster - azur
"Clan Mors" (Skaven) : Play a winning season with NO gutter runners -azur
Who sez we slow liz'rd? (black orc) - Have two double +MV players. - Seventyone
"Quell the Upstarts" (Imperial Nobility): Win 12 games against Human, 12 against Old World Alliance, and 3 against Halflings - razmus
"True Followers of Nagash" (Tomb Kings) (God of Necromancy, and Khemri Pharaoh): (True Followers of Nagash) win 12 games against Undead, and 12 more against Necromantics. -azur
"Whaaaagh" (black orc): win 18 games against Orc teams, and 6 more against Goblins. - azur
"Infighting" (Orc): Lose or Draw a game because of a failed animosity roll in turn eight of a half - razmus
"Undefeated" (Team Lifetime): Play undefeated for a whole season - azur

---
Yeah, made a fair number of changes. I tried to figure out how to get "Meat is back on the menu boys" into the "Infighting" badge... without making it forced. (And actually... lots of badges got shortened.. or in the case of the True Followers of Nagash... shortened to just the single glyph for Nagash. Smile ) There were a couple in there which were have an undefeated season for a team... which I think can be fun for everyone.
and "I was a teenage werewolf coach" wouldn't fit on the badge... almost becoming "Team Jacob" before I settled on "Team Wolf". Hmm... maybe the last vampire badge will involve sparkles...

I especially need some more ideas for Old World Alliance, Imperial Nobility, and Amazons. Those three rosters represent nine of the missing badges right now.

(And just as a reminder, the working draft list is over here.)
Azur

Post   Posted: Aug 20, 2021 - 00:44 Reply with quote Back to top

For Amazons:
- Quetzalcoatl : 16 blodging Amazons in your roster.
- Rigg is with us : NO reroll for the whole season

For the Nobility roster:
- Black Knights : all your positionnals must have dirty player and/or sneaky git
- Griff is a joke : legend your 2 noble blitzers.
- Size matters : legend your Ogre.

Old World Alliance:
- REAL Alliance : transform one of your Humans into an Elf (agi 2+, mv +1, block, dodge, side-step)
razmus

Post   Posted: Aug 29, 2021 - 22:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Okay, a few dozen badges retired. Over a hundred new badges added.

Four 'Larson-like' badges added, just waiting to be named after the first players to get 'Larson-like' results including a deflection!

Secret League 2020 badges added to encourage folks to play full seasons with lots of teams. (I'm still waiting for my kickbacks for those games...)

Waiting to see what the new Competitive Division will look like, and whether it'll have anything Steel Trophy-like to see what sorta BB2020 badges we'll need to make that fun.
razmus

Post   Posted: Sep 06, 2021 - 20:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Retired both of the Orc badges from the BB2020 list which had completions by a BigUn Blocker as a requirements. The Communal Larsson badge is now 'Communal ?", which will also receive a new name when the "(Cas, Cmp, TD, Defl)" badge is named. Image is replaced with a badge for the orc goblins, who end up with the dirty work of removing downed players from the pitch.

Keep an eye out for that lucky player who gets a (Cas, Cmp, TD, DF) or (Cas, Cmp, TD, DF, Int) in a single game, eh?
 Jump to: