31 coaches online • Server time: 09:37
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post BB2020 - Kick team m...goto Post What happened?goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
neuro_

Post   Posted: Aug 20, 2021 - 01:38 Reply with quote Back to top

should i keep or fire him? does it affect him at all?
DeeKay

Post   Posted: Aug 20, 2021 - 01:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Makes getting up slightly harder. I think you have to roll again for getting up.

Is this for a Halfling team or for a Wood Elf team? If it's for Woodies, I'd fire and focus on the real power players. For a Fling team, they're a bit more important for your game plans so hiring another one would be good if you have the gold for it. Also, what skills does it have? A rookie one is going to be worth less to you than a developed one.
neuro_

Post   Posted: Aug 20, 2021 - 01:54 Reply with quote Back to top

DeeKay wrote:
Makes getting up slightly harder. I think you have to roll again for getting up.

Is this for a Halfling team or for a Wood Elf team? If it's for Woodies, I'd fire and focus on the real power players. For a Fling team, they're a bit more important for your game plans so hiring another one would be good if you have the gold for it. Also, what skills does it have? A rookie one is going to be worth less to you than a developed one.

it is woodies, and the team will probably do fine without him. he's only got Guard + Grab so while theyre the ideal skills its nothing special. you're probably right to say fire. team: https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=1037629
DonnyRainboe

Post   Posted: Aug 20, 2021 - 02:24 Reply with quote Back to top

neuro_ wrote:
should i keep or fire him? does it affect him at all?

Cut with chinsaw *.
alanyeka

Post   Posted: Aug 20, 2021 - 07:34 Reply with quote Back to top

A man was going to the house of some rich person. As he went along the road, he saw a box of good apples at the side of the road. He said, "I do not want to eat those apples; for the rich man will give me much food; he will give me very nice food to eat." Then he took the apples and threw them away into the dust.
He went on and came to a river. The river had become very big; so he could not go over it. He waited for some time; then he said, "I cannot go to the rich man's house today, for I cannot get over the river."
He began to go home. He had eaten no food that day. He began to want food. He came to the apples, and he was glad to take them out of the dust and eat them.

Post   Posted: Aug 20, 2021 - 12:33 Reply with quote Back to top

I would retire it, MA1 is too slow, I think it would be too easy for opponent's players to avoid your treeman.
Joost

Post   Posted: Aug 20, 2021 - 13:25 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd say retire; these skills are easily replaced and the MA burden is harsh on a tree
garyt1

Post   Posted: Aug 20, 2021 - 14:28 Reply with quote Back to top

MA1 is good for laughs, but you would regret it during many matches..

Post   Posted: Aug 20, 2021 - 21:45 Reply with quote Back to top

OK thanks, I'll keep him til i have 120k! Expensive mistakes are so annoying >Sad
 Jump to: