42 coaches online • Server time: 16:47
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
PirateRob

Post   Posted: Sep 08, 2021 - 20:42 Reply with quote Back to top

https://fumbbl.com/p/player?player_id=14338551

Larson in C! (Completion, Casualty, Interception and Touchdown)

Deflection doesn't show on match report however Sad

https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1CwKyGeLY4gGtbbwoa5JBaDzDhfZsBIzboceKwOhkj6E/edit?usp=sharing
C0ddlefish

Post   Posted: Sep 08, 2021 - 21:52 Reply with quote Back to top

I thought initially you might be able to deflect with one player and intercept with another by catching the deflection but the rule book seems to suggest in this scenario no interception would be awarded, just the initial deflection.

So a it stands it looks like we can take it that any interception recorded on the player record also was preceded by a deflection.

So the snappily titled "Corruption has soaked the soil" is the first recorded player to get all 5 requirements
razmus

Post   Posted: Sep 08, 2021 - 22:36 Reply with quote Back to top

PirateRob wrote:
https://fumbbl.com/p/player?player_id=14338551

Larson in C! (Completion, Casualty, Interception and Touchdown)

Deflection doesn't show on match report however Sad

Awesome! So close to naming two of the new badges!
Deflection doesn't show because catching the deflection CONVERTS it into a interception. But that is 100% a valid Larson!
PirateRob

Post   Posted: Sep 08, 2021 - 23:04 Reply with quote Back to top

It's been 18 years at FUMBBL and my first Larson. That enough is exciting.
C0ddlefish

Post   Posted: Sep 08, 2021 - 23:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Ah so we are saying for the CAS, TD, Def, Int, Comp version we'd need a interception and a separate Deflection. Feels it may be a while til someone/something manages to get 2 interceptions (in old money) in the same game
razmus

Post   Posted: Sep 08, 2021 - 23:43 Reply with quote Back to top

C0ddlefish wrote:
Ah so we are saying for the CAS, TD, Def, Int, Comp version we'd need a interception and a separate Deflection. Feels it may be a while til someone/something manages to get 2 interceptions (in old money) in the same game

Yeah. That's also why there's a separate CAS, TD, DEF, Comp. (You think CAS, TD, Def, Int, Comp will be hard to get? The one right next to it will be CAS, TD, Def, Int, Comp, MVP -- with completely random MVPs. Wink Should be some proper celebration going on with that one.)
ThierryM

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2021 - 11:28 Reply with quote Back to top

First : AMAZING WORK !!
As a big fan of Badges myself (see my Bones'Galore ) I have another modest contribution.

There is the Image[/url] badge (Kill a tree with a Chainsaw).

I killed a tree with a dagger, good base for a new "Woodcarver" badge ?
You know, with the heart pierced by an arrow, "love forever" as an illustration
Wink

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2021 - 21:14 Reply with quote Back to top

ThierryM wrote:
I killed a tree with a dagger, good base for a new "Woodcarver" badge ?
You know, with the heart pierced by an arrow, "love forever" as an illustration
Wink

Thanks! So much hate for the Treants! I love it.

Image added to encourage folks to stabby-stabby on da trees.
(DISCLAIMER: I believe stabby-stabby trees to be a bad idea, and stabby-stabby sentient, mobile trees to be suicide... but to each their own, yeah?)
ben_awesome

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2021 - 23:09 Reply with quote Back to top

razmus wrote:

Golden Foot (Ogre) - Punt a snotling directly into the endzone for a TD - Especially for ben_awesome

Very Happy Razz Embarassed
razmus

Post   Posted: Dec 24, 2021 - 17:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Three Khorne badges added:

☠ Da Whiner (Khorne) - Bloodspawn fails Unchannelled Fury six consecutive turns.
    ☠ Frenetic (Khorne) - Play a winning season without any Khorngors on the roster.
    ☠ Skulls for the Skull Throne (Khorne) - 7 Skulls on a frenzy block sequence. (Gnoblar and C0ddlefish - "A sequence of Double Skull, [reroll] Skull-(push); Double Skull, [reroll] Double Skull.")

Soliciting suggestions so we can round it out to six.

Kinks

Post   Posted: Dec 29, 2021 - 22:47 Reply with quote Back to top

I need a most useless DP award. She's been sent off the last 3 games in a row for her first foul and didn't even break armour on any of them, all with 2 or more assists.

Post   Posted: Dec 31, 2021 - 11:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Kam wrote:
Kill a player with a rooted Treeman. -> Easy
Kill a player on a -3db. -> Very Hard
Get 3 Kills with a fling in one game. -> Very Hard
Make 5 consecutive stunty dodges. -> Easy
Have a team with 5 or more DP. -> Hard

Do you have the probability for some of these?

Five dodges seem a bit on the too easy side.

I like the DP one. Badges that make sense in team building are excellent. Like this one. The five blodgers badge for Norse is another one. Four Leap on Chaos Warriors is not one Smile
Kinks

Post   Posted: Dec 31, 2021 - 22:07 Reply with quote Back to top

A fun one for Khorne might be score a TD with a player who did not move or blitz for the entire drive (i.e. only following up blocks and chain pushes) =D

Post   Posted: Jan 02, 2022 - 03:45 Reply with quote Back to top

What about winning a tournament without winning a single game? I.e. drawing every game, but winning on penalties. =D

Post   Posted: Apr 23, 2022 - 02:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Balle2000 wrote:
Four Leap on Chaos Warriors is not one Smile

Hmm... I wouldn't mind retiring that one. Suggestion for a replacement?

And sorry Kinks -- I couldn't quite wrap my head around a khorne not moving or blitzing for a whole drive. The final khorne badge ended up as:
with a requirement to "Kill eleven players (a full team worth) from Favored of Slaanesh teams."

(While soul searching for a sixth badge, I came across this gem in reference to Khorne's greatest rival:
"In the Great Game of the Chaos Gods, Khorne hates and despises Slaanesh, the Prince of Pleasure, above all other beings in the galaxy. The self-indulgent sensuality of the Prince of Chaos is an affront to the warrior instincts of Khorne. The Lord of Battle dreams of one day wrapping its scarlet fingers around Slaanesh's soft, delicate neck and crushing it until the younger god's depraved screams of pleasure become shrieks of agony and then finally go silent with a satisfying snapping of godly bone.

The sense of duty, honour, and self-sacrifice that fuels part of Khorne's existence is an anathema to the followers of Slaanesh, and the very antithesis of their own philosophy of self-indulgent pleasure-seeking. The daemonic servants of Khorne and Slaanesh often attack each other on sight, and their mortal followers are often no less eager to join battle. "
)

Also SLIPPED IN recently was:
For that *cough*throw-ra*cough* player who fails to pick up the ball ten consecutive times in a single game.

The full list is available as always.

Jump to: