46 coaches online • Server time: 00:49
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Jimrod

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2021 - 23:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi guys, just a quickie - sorry if it's been covered, I couldn't see anything...

Just looking back after a year or so off and see I have to re-skill a team due to rule changes. I'm confused by agility now though - my Bull Centaur with +1 AG seems to now be less agile with "1+", the same as my dwarves with -AG injuries.

What am I missing? Cheers for any help!

https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=1016208
Stimme

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2021 - 23:20 Reply with quote Back to top

This team looks all messed up. Note that none of the players has a PA stat. Is this team in a league that changed to BB2020 rules? You probably want to make a new team from scratch. The league admins can manually add and remove stats and skills etc.
Jimrod

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2021 - 23:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Ahh, that might make some sense, was in a league for a season and not used since... I'm not up on the league chat! Not like this team was going well anyway. Very Happy

Thanks for the info!
C0ddlefish

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2021 - 23:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Don't try and use old rule teams in the 2020 environment yet. They system is not ready to update them properly yet.
https://fumbbl.com/p/blog&c=Christer&id=23814
We are basically still at step 2/3 and you are trying to do step 5/6
Jimrod

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2021 - 23:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks! I haven't been on a while and no idea what the current state of things is, I just saw I had skills to use and wasn't sure why, then saw new ruleset info.
 Jump to: