36 coaches online • Server time: 11:22
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Nelphine

Post   Posted: Oct 24, 2021 - 04:55 Reply with quote Back to top

I think the idea here is playing a team like underworld. Your linemen come with a built in re-roll, and are generally terrible even if they skill. You don't want to do any ball handling or blocking with them; instead you want to do your ball handling with built in pass and sure hands, and blocking with built in block, and scoring with agi 4 dodge.

Given that, playing underworld with a few positionals, no re-rolls, and all journeymen, so that you can get Morg + Hakflem every single match, is arguably the best way to play - particularly in league where you don't even need to worry about tv matchmaking, but even in C, just play enough games to allow you to play with huge tv gaps. You'll get enough treasury that the occassional game you play close to the same tv, well, you just treasury spend to get your two stars anyway.
C0ddlefish

Post   Posted: Oct 24, 2021 - 08:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Two head goblins are great for making screens.
Sneaky Git Goblins are great for fouling
Dirty player Goblins are wonderful

Admittedly I've not played them since Snotlings got added. Maybe a lot of above if their job instead
MerryZ

Post   Posted: Oct 24, 2021 - 14:52 Reply with quote Back to top

C0ddlefish wrote:
Two head goblins are great for making screens.
Sneaky Git Goblins are great for fouling
Dirty player Goblins are wonderful

Admittedly I've not played them since Snotlings got added. Maybe a lot of above if their job instead

No snotlings if you have only joyrneymen as it was suggested.
Burtblahblahblah

Post   Posted: Oct 24, 2021 - 16:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Just played my first game against it. I had a 50k TV advantage, he bought Helmet. He now has 90k and I get a prayer that is basically not much use (and it was one of the better ones!).

It hugely favours bash teams, particularly those with regen who maintain a huge treasury. There are certain things they have done in this edition to balance the game... and then they include things like this that just completely counteract any balancing effects.
Chrisdekok

Post   Posted: Oct 24, 2021 - 16:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Just wanted to report back that now I have tried scumming and embraced it. I'm not looking back.
 Jump to: