33 coaches online • Server time: 01:21
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
smeborg

Post   Posted: Nov 04, 2021 - 20:48 Reply with quote Back to top

My rookie Chaos Renegade team Fair Exchange is no Robbery: https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=1053574 made a Pass Completion in their first match (by the DE Renegade, Rogue Trader by name).

The SPP "disappeared" between matches (did not display for the 2nd match).

[In Competitive.]
Rawlf

Post   Posted: Nov 04, 2021 - 21:31 Reply with quote Back to top

No, they did not.

The elf didnt even hold the ball during the whole match.

Are you looking at the wrong team maybe?
smeborg

Post   Posted: Nov 11, 2021 - 07:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Maybe you are looking at the 2nd match? Or of course my memory may be wrong and it was another player. But there was a Pass Completion in the 1st match.

Another way of "proving" the problem is by going to "show matches". The team earned 5 SPPs in their first match. This can only be an MVP and 1 SPP from something else. No player is shown with 1 SPP from anything (PC or Deflection).
Rawlf

Post   Posted: Nov 11, 2021 - 08:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Oh you are right, the overview under 'show matches' is indeed bugged. It does show 5 SPP. But if you look at the match report (click the green circle with the white D in it) you will see that your team earned only the 4 SPP for the MVP. I also did check the replay, which you can do yourself as well, to confirm there was no pass. No reason to rely on your memory. Wink

The show matches overview seems to count MVPs for 5 SPP still, the error is present for all coaches and matches.
 Jump to: