44 coaches online • Server time: 18:58
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
greateagle

Post   Posted: Jan 19, 2022 - 00:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Java wrote:
Hi greateagle

Thanks for the report

A couple of questions

It seems from the match result that the "new rotter" has a different name from the ones of the murdered orcs. Did you get to rename it before hiring?

Also, the match log does not show you hiring that rotter. I assume you haven't hired it yet.

Just trying to explore all possibilities. Thanks again, very helpful, it's such a rare occurrence on a seldom used roster. Lucky to get it so soon.

He has been renamed; you get the option to do that and assign a number in the menu that appears when you select ‘Hire’. Least I think that’s the procedure; it all flows pretty intuitively so naturally you don’t really have that conscious memory of what you did (kudos to Christer and co.)

He has, unless I’m missing something, been hired. Weird that it’s not in the log I guess. I’ll check it again when the team is readied.

If it helps at all, he was previously this dude prior to his blessing.

Happy to help, it’s a shame GW took away any incentive to keep these guys around to be honest; I doubt I’d be keeping him on in a perpetual team.
Java

Post   Posted: Jan 19, 2022 - 01:14 Reply with quote Back to top

That is great

Thanks for checking again after the team will be readied

From what you say, it seems to be working as intended.

I'm told that if you get league admins (or possibly site staff if your league admin doesn't cut it) to press "magic fix" on your team (maybe after it is readied) it should also fix the PA of your previusly hired rotter that currently has Pa-

This is true also for C teams and other L teams.
 Jump to: