68 coaches online • Server time: 23:05
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Creating a custom to...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Mnemon

Post   Posted: Feb 06, 2022 - 16:25 Reply with quote Back to top

As I missed it - what was the reason that led to the decision to completely remove stunty league from team creation?

Too many special skills/problems to code things in the client?
MiBasse

Post   Posted: Feb 06, 2022 - 17:04 Reply with quote Back to top

I think Stunty Leage was rolled into Secret League?

https://fumbbl.com/help:SecretLeague

The link describes how to create a team there.
Mnemon

Post   Posted: Feb 06, 2022 - 17:13 Reply with quote Back to top

No, wasn't. None of the stunty league teams are there - and ye, I made several secret league teams by now Smile.
MiBasse

Post   Posted: Feb 06, 2022 - 17:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, my bad. This is Christer's response on Discord from February 2021:

Officially, Stunty Leeg is closing down. If you want to pick up the torch and rework them for L, that's perfectly fine 🙂
I just can't justify the work for official support. Couldn't find anyone to take point to a high enough level to maintain it as an official division.
Official would mean maintaining major tournaments and stuff like that.
I'm considering some ways to improve the life of high-profile open-play leagues on the site though, and if Stunty became an actual thing people play in a meaningful way it would certainly be cool to include it as "promoted".
For context, my rough concept is that when you click to create an L division team, you'd get a menu asking which "style" of team you want to create (BB2020, Secret League, NAF, 145 possibly), which would let you directly create a team under that ruleset.
If Stunty Leeg was revived by someone, I'd happily include it in one of these "promoted" categories.
thomme_k

Post   Posted: Mar 18, 2023 - 17:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Does this mean that there's no way of playing with any of the Stunty Leeg rosters anymore, or is there a way of building them still?
 Jump to: