36 coaches online • Server time: 01:00
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
MattDakka

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2022 - 13:50 Reply with quote Back to top

The idea is a rank filter settings option to show only some coach ranks, for example Star or higher, or more specific, rank by rank (with tick boxes for each rank).
It could be with a sliding cursor or with tick boxes, the important thing is filtering coach ranks in the list.

Another idea to improve the GF is showing automatically the games offered on top of the list. Sometimes there is an offer I don't see because it's hidden on the bottom of the list and not displayed unless I scroll down.
HimalayaP1C7

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2022 - 20:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the suggestions.

The new version of GF should show offers in their own sub-section, with most recent ones at the top, so that issue should go away.

I've added the rank filtering suggestion to the pool of ideas for settings that could be available.
Java

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2022 - 22:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Himalaya

Would it be possible to add a "hide coach" option?

There's a few that just sit there without ever accepting a match, and it makes looking for the ones that actually want to play quite difficult at times

Thanks

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2022 - 23:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, that will very likely be in place, most of the work is already done for that to work.
ClayInfinity

Post   Posted: Feb 21, 2022 - 00:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Can we also see a teams DF? I prefer to play teams with decent DF.
HimalayaP1C7

Post   Posted: Feb 21, 2022 - 00:49 Reply with quote Back to top

In the latest version you can click to see more about each opponent and DF is shown there. So it’s not available at a glance, but is 1 click away.
ClayInfinity

Post   Posted: Feb 21, 2022 - 05:44 Reply with quote Back to top

HimalayaP1C7 wrote:
In the latest version you can click to see more about each opponent and DF is shown there. So it’s not available at a glance, but is 1 click away.

No it doesnt... I asked for this before and its not there. You need to go into the team page to see DF.
HimalayaP1C7

Post   Posted: Feb 21, 2022 - 10:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry, I wasn’t clear, I meant the latest version of the new GF.
MattDakka

Post   Posted: Feb 21, 2022 - 11:58 Reply with quote Back to top

ClayInfinity wrote:
Can we also see a teams DF? I prefer to play teams with decent DF.

"We play for the glory, we play for the fame, we play for the fun, but first and foremost, we play for the GOLD!" Razz
lemf

Post   Posted: Feb 21, 2022 - 23:33 Reply with quote Back to top

LOL another filter to not find matches, eventually it will filter enough to only play yourself
MattDakka

Post   Posted: Feb 22, 2022 - 00:32 Reply with quote Back to top

You are not obliged to use any filter option but it's better to have more filter options than few, as long as they are optional.
Garion26

Post   Posted: Feb 22, 2022 - 01:17 Reply with quote Back to top

lemf wrote:
LOL another filter to not find matches, eventually it will filter enough to only play yourself

May depend on server time but I am amazed when I go into GF and there are only two coaches including me matchmaking. That’s a real shame.
 Jump to: