50 coaches online • Server time: 14:18
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post BB2020 - Kick team m...goto Post What happened?goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Kondor

Post   Posted: Apr 23, 2022 - 13:53 Reply with quote Back to top

For the record, I hate the idea of Beer Pigs. However, since they are now a thing, I put together a version that is at least humanoid.

If you print these, you will have to scale them to be Strength 1.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5364152
MisterA

Post   Posted: Apr 23, 2022 - 16:30 Reply with quote Back to top

They are awesome!
Kondor

Post   Posted: Apr 23, 2022 - 17:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Thinking about it now, I will go back and make a couple changes. Since they will probably be printed at goblin scale, I think I will enlarge the tankards. I will also put a proper Viking horny helmet on one of them.
Nightbird

Post   Posted: Apr 23, 2022 - 18:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Really cool! Much cooler than the current models, but aren't the beer boars to be 'dispensing' beer & not just holding it? I'd like to see this model w/ a keg AND a mug to show this function. Just my 2 cents. Carry on!

Post   Posted: Apr 23, 2022 - 20:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Nightbird wrote:
Really cool! Much cooler than the current models, but aren't the beer boars to be 'dispensing' beer & not just holding it? I'd like to see this model w/ a keg AND a mug to show this function. Just my 2 cents. Carry on!

He already had a keg on his back. Just can't see it in the original picture. I took one and updated it.

I also added the Viking hat. I tried to enlarge the mugs but the no longer fit correctly in his hands so in the end I left them as they were.
Nightbird

Post   Posted: Apr 23, 2022 - 23:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Kondor wrote:
Nightbird wrote:

He already had a keg on his back. Just can't see it in the original picture. I took one and updated it.

I also added the Viking hat. I tried to enlarge the mugs but the no longer fit correctly in his hands so in the end I left them as they were.

Aha! Cool. I like the new hat too, being that the boars that come w/ the team have a viking hat as well.

Post   Posted: May 10, 2022 - 14:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Awesome job mate, congrats!
Thank you for sharing it!

Cheers
Axt
 Jump to: