75 coaches online • Server time: 21:21
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Grod

Post   Posted: Apr 18, 2022 - 10:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Some interesting twists on the team roster (assuming it's correct).

The rushing nerf on linesmen is more severe than it seems at first glance and will crimp the teams ability to flexibly move around.

The combination of thrower and catcher in 1 piece is kinda cool and gives back the team some of that flexibility - having throwers that are useful in all drives. Nothing wrong with strip ball either as a skill. The skill choices are wide open for Valkyries, and most skills will complement them in some way. Nerves of Steel anyone?

I am undecided on beer boars. For 20K, you can't really complain that it's an expensive addition to the roster or particularly inefficient for min/maxing etc. They might be decent at gumming up an opponents chance of scoring in a 2 or 3 turn drive, particularly slow caging teams like Dwarves? Given that they are boars (so potentially quite tough) and have no hands, not sure they would have been particularly broken if they had higher AV, say 8+, keeping everything else the same. Either way, you don't have to take them, so they don't make the team worse, exactly...

Oscar Wilde
garyt1

Post   Posted: Jun 04, 2022 - 12:56 Reply with quote Back to top

What is the difference between favoured of Khorne and Undivided? The Star player list? Probably including some not yet released stars.

Post   Posted: Jun 04, 2022 - 16:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes that's the difference.
C0ddlefish

Post   Posted: Jun 04, 2022 - 16:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Effectively Scylla and Max
 Jump to: