43 coaches online • Server time: 18:30
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Kondor

Post   Posted: Jul 28, 2022 - 14:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Are the TV Gap limits for new teams still valid?

On the coach's page on each team line there is a tv gap limit to games. For example for a team that has not played a single game it says plus or minus 100k. Is that still valid? In the past even if you arranged a game offline that was outside the limit it would not be counted when the game was completed.

I ask because I was browsing the current games and saw a match between snotlings and necromancers. 500k snotlings vs 1120 necros. On the coach's page for snotlings for that team it was pluse or minus 80k. For Necromancers it is plus or minus 170k.

This seems like an invalid matchup to me. Did something change? Am I reading it wrong? Are the old limits out the window?
Java

Post   Posted: Jul 28, 2022 - 15:23 Reply with quote Back to top

teams that are below 1 million get counted as 1 million for the purpose of gamefinder

the brackets are somewhat off from what is displayed, I've had teams with a +120 bracket being able to see and challenge teams beyond that

maybe GF2 and low cost linemen and other stuff has messed with the previously set in stone code

Post   Posted: Jul 28, 2022 - 23:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Java wrote:
teams that are below 1 million get counted as 1 million for the purpose of gamefinder

You know that's odd because for my stunty teams I have struggled to get their initial games as matchmaker didn't seem able to make a match. My goblins and snots seemed to struggle to find games for a while. I resorted to trying to arrange a matchup with a friend online to try and get their initial games in.

I had assumed this was because the matchmaker didn't have the adjustment you describe built in.

Is it definitely still working or was it out at some point in the last six months?
Nelphine

Post   Posted: Jul 28, 2022 - 23:22 Reply with quote Back to top

i think it only got implemented in the last 6 months? i don't remember exactly when
 Jump to: