38 coaches online • Server time: 10:16
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
TKOE

Post 22 Posted: Aug 06, 2022 - 06:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Is it possible to create an online game with a specific player instead of a random one?
It will be convenient for introducing this game to new coaches.
I found a way to play hotseat mode via testmode, but I didin't find how to create online games yet.
tussock

Post   Posted: Aug 06, 2022 - 06:52 Reply with quote Back to top

League division, you can do what you like, create league teams each, then next those league teams on your coach page, click Play, it brings up the option to start a new game with a game name.

Share a game name over chat somewhere, both enter it, case sensitive, and away you go.

Can create whole scheduled leagues for friends, plenty of good 'uns out there to join of course, like in my sig. Very Happy

With custom rulesets, you can even set them to non-progression and play NAF style.

Post   Posted: Aug 06, 2022 - 19:08 Reply with quote Back to top

tussock wrote:
League division, you can do what you like, create league teams each, then next those league teams on your coach page, click Play, it brings up the option to start a new game with a game name.

Share a game name over chat somewhere, both enter it, case sensitive, and away you go.

Can create whole scheduled leagues for friends, plenty of good 'uns out there to join of course, like in my sig. Very Happy

With custom rulesets, you can even set them to non-progression and play NAF style.

thanks for reply, I'll try.
ZevinzeNompardi

Post   Posted: Aug 19, 2022 - 10:35 Reply with quote Back to top

TKOE wrote:
... I found a way to play hotseat mode via testmode...

How do you do that?
tussock

Post   Posted: Aug 19, 2022 - 12:04 Reply with quote Back to top

https://fumbbl.com/help:Test+mode

Bit out of date, but works. Check the help menu for updated commands once you're in game. Heaps of things you can do in test mode, just doesn't store any results on site, teams aren't changed at all by test mode games. Though you could update them manually in a league these days, I guess.