46 coaches online • Server time: 15:23
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
koadah

Post   Posted: Aug 06, 2022 - 10:14 Reply with quote Back to top

I agree that PainState or an admin should take it down.

Post   Posted: Aug 06, 2022 - 11:48 Reply with quote Back to top

(throws a bottle at Painstate) Fake news, fake news! Wen will der media tell der truth? Where did all me ballot papers fer Fumbbler of der year go? We demand answers! Go an storm der Fumbbl HQ! Steal all der komplimentary pens! Get dat savage orc shaman owt of prison and put im in charge of der Fumbbl Cup! I am still der President!
Java

Post   Posted: Aug 06, 2022 - 14:06 Reply with quote Back to top

+1 koadah/meku

it's one thing if you do it about a mate who's in on the joke, another if it's a complete stranger

Post   Posted: Aug 06, 2022 - 18:33 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm 100% sure there was no malice though.

Post   Posted: Aug 06, 2022 - 18:48 Reply with quote Back to top

There is still difference in writing fluff story or text that looks like copy&paste

Post   Posted: Aug 06, 2022 - 18:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Oh I'm not saying it was appropriate. Just that it was an honest mistake.

Post   Posted: Aug 06, 2022 - 20:40 Reply with quote Back to top

I have deleted the post. I could say more but I will keep my mouth shut.

This thread is about fun and fluff and the UI.

Move on...story retracted.

Post   Posted: Aug 06, 2022 - 21:26 Reply with quote Back to top

<3

ThierryM wrote:
CR... The synonym of E-Penis right ?
PainState

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2022 - 14:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Milford from the UI

What a weekend of action in the UI. A lot of stunning victories, star players galore and some very upset coaches. That is what Majors action is all about.

We already have some teams who have punched their ticket for qualifier finals. Still have a lot of games in this opening round to be played so keep your eyes open as they kick off and get in some spec time and send the /hurt /stomp and /boo.

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2022 - 14:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Iam interested in that star player hired report that was teased at. It will show what the data looks like once qualifiers are finished and we move into the main draw.

Hey at least we will have a sample of actual matches that have some meaning.

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2022 - 21:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Purely based on my totals (that I am maintaining in previous posts), I am guessing.. Undead will win it all!

Dark Qualifiers

Light Qualifiers
PainState

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2022 - 21:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok… well we have our first prediction. Undead are winning the UI. Not a team per se but a concept, an abstract threat to all mortals. Basically a Nagash wet dream.

Well over on the light side it looks like the front runners right now are dwarfs and pro elves.

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2022 - 02:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Milford from the UI

Oh what a glorious smack down, great match and once again a reminder to all coaches....You do need to dedicate some practice time to kicking field goals in case you ever are in a tournament and it comes to a field goal kick off.

Anarchist Humans Kick a perfect 5 field goals and decimate Onward to CAS box who cannot make one single field goal and go out of the UI in shoot out fashion.

The Norse were a comedy of errors as they attempted to kick the ball. First one sailed left, the second kick was a boomerang to the right and took out a fan right in the face. The third attempt the kicker tripped over his feet and face planted right on the ball. The fourth attempt the kick looked good....hit the cross bar and flew backwards 20 paces onto the other side of the pitch and the 5th attempt the kicker just threw up his arms in disgust and walked off the pitch.

Last edited by PainState on Aug 10, 2022 - 02:44; edited 1 time in total
PainState

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2022 - 02:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Milford from the penthouse suite

Well FUMBBL fans we have some qualifer finals coming up this next week. Lets take a early look at one of them in the Light Side qualifier group.

ImageOld Grey Beards TV 1570
VS
ImageLittle Legs II TV 1620

Two dwarf teams square off in this final and both of them have well rounded teams, skills across the entire roster...I think the Little Legs get the edge in this toss up game with their stellar runner. Legs take down the Beards 2-1 in regulation.

I will be looking at all the finals matches as they start getting posted. There are 2 more in the light side.

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2022 - 02:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Milford from the penthouse

We got another finals match over in the Dark side group as goblins take on some underworld scumm for the chance to enter the main draw.

ImageMoody Moonzz TV 1085
VS
Image Ulthuan Kanalarze TV 1050

Over in the dark Side we have this glorious throw down of Goblin VS underworld. Both teams do not impress on the stat sheet but I think the Kanalarze have the edge with their skaven blitzer and in a rare match up the Goblins are the TV favorite so they will have to use their 125K in gold wisely, if that is even possible for goblins.

Kanalarze take this one running away in a 2-0 beat down.