23 coaches online • Server time: 09:21
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Halfabrain

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2022 - 22:25 Reply with quote Back to top

https://fumbbl.com/p/match?id=4178726

Found it.

Failed 5 consecutive pickups with an ag 3 SH player in perfect weather.

Must be a badge for that
razmus

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2022 - 14:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Shraaaag wrote:
I believe you tried to pick up the ball with a guy with No Hands, several turns in a row. It could be that you remember.

Image Try to pickup the ball twice in a match with a Wraith (or any no-hands player)
(And I'm SOO glad to hear someone else has done it. I know I've at LEAST done it with a Raptor in Stunty Leeg.)

Halfabrain wrote:
Failed 5 consecutive pickups with an ag 3 SH player in perfect weather.

Must be a badge for that

Yep -- that was five pickups with Sure Hands, so ten total rolls... that qualifies as Butterfingers.
Image Fail to pickup the ball in at least ten consecutive attempts in a single game.

Now, the fine print -- this is technically a badge in the BB2020 set, and that was a BB2016 game. Wink

razmus

Post   Posted: Nov 18, 2022 - 17:17 Reply with quote Back to top

So there's a badge for finishing a Box Trophy run with a single squad:
Image And a lot of folks have finished that run...

And a second run with another squad:
Image And I see there are some craz...err... dedicated folks who have finished their second run.

Anyone think five runs with five squads in this season will be complete? (Do we need more badges?)

razmus

Post   Posted: Dec 03, 2022 - 13:03 Reply with quote Back to top

And... we have a name for one of our two new Larson-like badges. While doing some research into Larsons, Nelphine has uncovered the first player on FUMBBL to manage a Completion, Touchdown, Casualty, and Deflection in a single game! To the community at large, I present "The Aesta" and "The Perfect Aesta"
ImageImage

razmus

Post   Posted: Mar 19, 2024 - 20:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm... Gnomes aren't released yet, but it might not be too early to think of some Gnome themed roster-specific badges... and unless there are a fistful of better ideas, based on the gnome related conversation in Discord -- I'll end up with one of them being -- "Name an entire roster with gnome related puns." Smile

DoctorMidnight

Post   Posted: Mar 19, 2024 - 20:54 Reply with quote Back to top

"We"ve got bowls"
Staying undefeated (draws are ok) against tier-1 teams for 15 games in a raw.

"On a budget"
Staying undefeated for 15 games in a raw by playing a linegnome-only team.
spinball

Post   Posted: Mar 19, 2024 - 23:19 Reply with quote Back to top

How about this one, getting thrown out on twice (they were consecutive kickoffs)

First 2 kickoffs of the game, I lost 2 players to an Officious Ref. This is one of those Recordopedia Spluttanica or Fumbbl Badge awards should be assigned to that. I'd say the odds on that happening on the first to kicks of the game has to be quite low.

https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=4531742
The_Great_Gobbo

Post   Posted: Mar 20, 2024 - 00:36 Reply with quote Back to top

is there a programme that can go through your past games and record what badges you have achieved?
razmus

Post   Posted: Mar 20, 2024 - 16:38 Reply with quote Back to top

The_Great_Gobbo wrote:
is there a programme that can go through your past games and record what badges you have achieved?

There isn't one that I'm aware of. If you write one, or become aware of one, I'd happily add reference in the note(s).

(If I haven't already, I should probably track down and include references to some of the trackers/tally methods folks have pasted in the past while pursuing some of the long-term requirements.)

razmus

Post   Posted: Mar 26, 2024 - 19:18 Reply with quote Back to top

spinball wrote:
How about this one, getting thrown out on twice (they were consecutive kickoffs)

First 2 kickoffs of the game, I lost 2 players to an Officious Ref. This is one of those Recordopedia Spluttanica or Fumbbl Badge awards should be assigned to that. I'd say the odds on that happening on the first to kicks of the game has to be quite low.

https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=4531742

"Ref Vendetta" added to Unlucky.

DoctorMidnight -- good... good... keep'em coming. I'm waiting to see a roster before I start on gnomes, but the more material I have to work with the better.

Jump to: