31 coaches online • Server time: 08:28
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
MattDakka

Post   Posted: Aug 29, 2022 - 23:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Premise: I'm not a fan of GF and I don't think to use it, but I had this idea, maybe it could be good for those who like to play with GF:

Coach A and Coach B are on GF.
They would like to play each other (they could be close rank or good friends), but they can't agree about which teams use.

For example, coach A has

Amazons
Norse
Dwarfs
Chaos Dwarfs
Orcs

Coach B has

Dwarfs
Undead
Humans
Wood Elves
Khemri

So, they challenge each other (but without choosing the teams). Then the GF randomly (or by using some criteria, such as match-up and TV) picks the match-up.
That way no one can accuse the opponent of picking a easy match-up.
That would solve the common issue of wanting to play vs a coach (he could be even a close friend) but without managing to agree about the match-up.

The "burden" of picking the match-up would be on the GF system and nobody would feel picked by the opponent. Often (at least, in my experience) it's not a matter of playing vs a coach, but a matter of agreeing about which match-up to play. A possible requisite could be having at least 4 teams, or 4 different kinds of teams, for example.

Anyway, just an idea, probably not technically possible, but I wanted to share it anyway.
MerryZ

Post   Posted: Aug 30, 2022 - 00:04 Reply with quote Back to top

But there is this thing where you choose a squad of 4 different teams with different values and score points on table ?

Post   Posted: Aug 30, 2022 - 00:05 Reply with quote Back to top

No, that's the Box Trophy.
 Jump to: