39 coaches online • Server time: 15:05
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
RDaneel

Post   Posted: Mar 27, 2023 - 13:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Last night I watched this debate https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1777048122 between PurpleChest, Geryon, Christer, and Elyod concerning the Blood Bowl ranking, rating, TV gaps etc... as previously announced on his blog by PurpleChest https://fumbbl.com/p/blog?c=PurpleChest

Very interesting discussion and allowed me to better understand the dynamics of FUMBBL ranking scores: I was glued to the screen for two hours!

I am sure many on this site - who may not have had the opportunity to attend the debate - will have their say so I decided to open this Forum discussion for any (more) feedback.
suzanneneely

Post   Posted: May 04, 2023 - 10:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Ohh, thanks for share, i alaway watch on twitch like you!
PurpleChest

Post   Posted: May 04, 2023 - 12:22
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

One of the aims of OWOBB is to be as available as possible.
So it happens live (and will do this sunday) on my twitch stream at 9pm sundays. Every other sunday when i can find the people and topics and have the time myself.

Then it gets cut down to a highlight and kept forever on the OWOBB playlist there, also goes onto YouTube and out as a podcast.

Post 18 Posted: May 04, 2023 - 23:57 Reply with quote Back to top

I really enjoyed OWOBB #27 about coach ranking!

As for #30 I read it will be about Dwarf: falls on purpose! After Dwarf made a nice omelette of my Goblins in tonight's Trophy match I will try to attend on sunday!
 Jump to: