41 coaches online • Server time: 11:11
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
KPL
Oh, yeah, Iam in.
46%
 46%  [ 70 ]
Iam outta here
17%
 17%  [ 26 ]
PIE: is this a pointless poll or what?
36%
 36%  [ 54 ]
Total Votes : 150

Chivite

Post   Posted: Apr 24, 2020 - 23:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Isnt being one of Settra's kills a goal in itself??
SunDevil

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2020 - 00:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Forgive this rank amateur - I'm looking at making a squad to hit the desert in the KPL and I'm unsure of what it means to pick all the different Khemri aspects before team creation?
SunDevil

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2020 - 01:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Found them! Roster incoming!

Stay off the sidelines!
Adorryable

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2020 - 04:31 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm North America, not Europe
PainState

Post   Posted: Apr 26, 2020 - 05:36 Reply with quote Back to top

It is late in the night and Rah-ma has been working all day and long into the night. Making all the changes to the KPL that needed to be done for the Secret League conversion, mainly getting the league home page up to date and not 4 years old..

He hears the door behind him slowly open and he just knows it is Settra sending a penetrating gaze of malice at him.

"Rah-ma......The changes are done on the KPL group page?"

"Yes, my king. All the changes have been made and can say that the KPL group page is finally up to date with all the changes that coaches need to understand the league rules and how to make a team."

"Good, I have been sitting in the throne room dealing with mundane issues like how to rebuild a freaking city and every half hour I refresh the KPL home page and all I got was stupid season 6 crap from 4 years ago."

Rah-ma can hear Settra press the refresh button on his tablet of power, wait for it, he thinks.

"Good, very good. I will be back later for any typo corrections or additional rules and so forth as I deem fit. I must now look this over."

The door closes behind Rah-ma and he lets a sigh of relief out. He then closes the KPL books for the night and crawls into bed to meditate on the upcoming season.

KPL group page has finally been updated from 4 years ago. Check it out for the Season #7 KPL reboot with Secret league Khemri rosters and get set for a new age of KPL action on the grid iron.

Check it out and get your team applied.

KPL GROUP PAGE <<< hit this link for all the info you need.

Now if you are a really savvy FUMBBLer you could just hit that insanely large KPL logo at the bottom of every one of my posts to go to the KPL group page. It is really up to you. I know you prefer the savvy way to show your superiority over all the rookie coaches out there.

Post   Posted: Apr 26, 2020 - 09:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Oh! Just realized that there is new khemri derivatives, Dust goblin and Ka sabar.

Did those teams do something to Settra?
Also, when do we aim to start?
PainState

Post   Posted: Apr 26, 2020 - 16:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Chivite wrote:
Oh! Just realized that there is new khemri derivatives, Dust goblin and Ka sabar.

Did those teams do something to Settra?
Also, when do we aim to start?

Well, I did make these rosters 4 years ago and Ka-Sabar was not a team yet. Obviously I will add them to the KPL sine they are one of the 10 great necropolis of Khemri.

The plan to start up action is the end of this week.

Post   Posted: Apr 26, 2020 - 22:22 Reply with quote Back to top

The KPL wiki is now up to date with the three variant Mahrak rosters you can choose.

KPL wiki of teams

For those of you interested but to lazy to hit the the link here are the 9 races you can play in the KPL.

Khemri
Lahmia
Necrarch
Numas
Zandri
Lybaras
Rasettra
Mahrak
Ka-Sabar: about to be added to the league and the Wiki.

Each of these rosters has 3 variants. Each roster has a Priest, who is unique to his faction and two Acolytes who have skill access not normal for a regular lineman. Each roster also has a s.weapon which uses stunty send off rules.

Post   Posted: Apr 26, 2020 - 23:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Anybody who is online tonight around 9pm CST I would like to just make a roster and just play a match to check out the league settings and icons and all that stuff. Let me know

Post   Posted: Apr 27, 2020 - 04:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Ka-Sabar is up and running now in the KPL. I will work on updating the wiki tomorrow.

Here is the low down on them.

Their Acolytes are 5328 / 80K and they have Gs or GM or GA access depending on faction. They have Thick Skull and Regen

The Priests all three factions replace one Blitz-Ra for the Priest.

Settra: 5429 stat line: He has Block, Grab, Thick Skull and Regen, He has GS access and costs 160K

Prophet: 5329 stat line: He has Block, Regen, Foul Appearance, Horns and Two Heads and costs: 160K with GSM access

Nagash 5339 stat line: He has Wrestle, Regen, Leap, Very Long Legs and costs: 180K he has GSA access.

The S. Weapon player for Ka-Sabar is the Butcher of Ka-Sabar: 45110 stat line: He has a Chainsaw, S.Weapon (8+), Thick Skull and Regen. He costs 100K

Post   Posted: Apr 27, 2020 - 10:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Returning coach here! Really looking forward to some AG2 spiked ball action! I've missed this!
PainState

Post   Posted: Apr 27, 2020 - 20:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Settra sits on his golden throne, looking at the current state of recruitment and is pleased. KPL action will start up on thursday. More info will be forth coming on the format of the regular season.

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2020 - 04:30 Reply with quote Back to top

OK guys here is where we stand right now.

N.America

Bluegill87
SunDevil
Xollman
Adorryable
Razmus
PainState

??Pythrr and WhatBall??

Europe

Chivite
Valen
Apus
Matthueycamo
Chimp2000
Pokrjax
Gnoblar
Midas_touch

SO, Europe has 8 and NA has 6 confirmed teams and two former KPL coaches have committed but no team yet, for North America, so, that will make it an even 8 for each conference.

Now, based on my experience, once we kick off the late arrive\'s will start PMing me and so forth to see if they can get in. Here is the plan.

Iam going to set up the regular season with 10 teams in each conference. That will give both conferences 2 open spots I can fill with the late guys. Iam confident that by the end of the first round we will have those 4 spots filled and we go with a 10 team tournament, 9 games. IF those spots do not fill we will just deal with it and and have some BYE in later rounds and a possible scenario of an uneven schedule between the conferences. That is fine.

IF you are interested in joining you need to get moving. Regular season will start on Thursday. So, make your team and have some fun in the KPL. Hit that big KPL logo below to go to the league home page. North America has 2 open spots and Europe has two open spots.

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2020 - 05:17 Reply with quote Back to top

TO HELL WITH IT!!!!

Tomb King Settra has decreed that waiting until Thursday is the dumbest idea Mah-Ra has ever come up with! He commands that KPL action starts up right now! and who is going to argue with him? really?

Ok, so Season #7 is up and running. Now do not fret if your first round foe is a filler team. Just hold on and those teams will be replaced out for the new teams that will join up in the next few days.

Any coach who is not in the KPL and wants to get in, hit the KPL logo below and make a team and I will replace our one of the FILLER teams with your new KPL team. Now is the time to get in on the ground floor of Season #7 with the Secret League Khemri rosters, do not miss out.

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2020 - 05:25
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

grumble brumble drumble...
 Jump to: