29 coaches online • Server time: 08:48
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
KPL
Oh, yeah, Iam in.
46%
 46%  [ 70 ]
Iam outta here
17%
 17%  [ 26 ]
PIE: is this a pointless poll or what?
36%
 36%  [ 54 ]
Total Votes : 150

Dutys_Fist

Post   Posted: May 11, 2020 - 21:38 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd actually petition for Zandri to lose their secret weapon skill on the pirates. Every other roster gets a buff by having another positional SW in their roster.

Zandri instead gets their no-roll stab nerfed by adding Secret Weapon to it.
Chivite

Post   Posted: May 11, 2020 - 22:01 Reply with quote Back to top

I agree with Dutys Fist and and I would go further.

I would remove secret weapon, like on the secret league roster, and then give them a 0-1 6327 jump up, secret weapon, stab, stakes positional. Call him master swordsman

Also, where is our promised av8 and skilled up acolytes?!
Settra's word used to mean something
Dutys_Fist

Post   Posted: May 12, 2020 - 03:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Agree, Chivite, except since we're going with Pirates, why not Skeleton Swashbuckler or Buccaneer?
razmus

Post   Posted: May 12, 2020 - 04:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Oooh! Are you suggesting adding in the Undead Pirates? Arrr...

Settra would have a cow... err... a Hathor.
Dutys_Fist

Post   Posted: May 13, 2020 - 05:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Attention! The will of THE PROPHET manifests itself:

The Khemri Rapture Guard and the Rasetra Bonelords engaged in a theological dispute about whether the acolytes of THE PROPHET were ball carriers, or whether this role belonged only to THE PRIEST, playing here: https://fumbbl.com/p/match?id=4177109

After suffering from THE PROPHET's displeasure, the Rapture Guard repented as the will of THE PROPHET was made clear.

This truth is further supported by the fact that fully half of skilled Acolytes of the Prophet have taken +AG.
Chivite

Post   Posted: May 13, 2020 - 09:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, My prophet's acolyte also got +ag!

Blessed be oh mighty Prophet!
Dutys_Fist

Post   Posted: May 13, 2020 - 15:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Yours was the one I was referring to.

Blessed he be indeed!
Dutys_Fist

Post   Posted: May 13, 2020 - 18:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Do we have a league discord?
razmus

Post   Posted: May 13, 2020 - 19:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Dutys_Fist wrote:
Do we have a league discord?

I'm not aware of one yet, but can make a group of channels for KPL on the 'Leagues' server if Painstate doesn't want to go thru the effort of standing up a server for this.

razmus

Post   Posted: May 13, 2020 - 19:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Okay, just went ahead and created a category and basic text chat channel for KPL. https://discord.gg/NKrNrfZ

Easy enough to remove later if it turns out to be redundant.
PainState

Post   Posted: May 18, 2020 - 04:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Rah-ma sits on top of his horse 5 leagues outside the city gates. The chain gang of slaves stretches over the horizon. Another great victory for Settra and his army, another foe defeated on the field of battle and the spoils of this campaign are great it seems.

He scans the horizon and sees Settra approaching with his golden host and royal guard. He can tell his king is in a good mood.

Settra pulls his stead up next to Rah-ma and scans the multitude of slaves he has taken.

"Welcome back my King, it is good to see that you have once again crushed all before you and enslaved the masses."

"It was a good fight. The cities to the East do put up a good fight. They have the most marvelous winged creatures and fierce beasts that look like lions. Their cities are bustling with slaves to be taken. I have to say though my thoughts kept drifting back to the KPL.

All is in order? Any hick ups you made me aware of?"

"All is in good order my King. We are actually ahead of schedule and are working into Round #3. It will amuse you that one of the coaches has made special hats for some of the players to wear. It is very comical and should amuse you. We also had 4 more players killed by spiked ball."

Settra looks around and is very pleased. He pats Rah-ma on the back and gallops off so he can enter the city as a conquering hero. Which for Settra is the norm when he comes back from war.

Good job razmus on getting the discord up and running for the coaches who enjoy that. It has been an insane week for me and I see I have some issues to deal with on some of the rosters. I will get our Acolyte hat players loaded up. I have to say Iam very amused about the cranium crusher ball and chain guys carrying the ball. Part of me says that is fun and cool and then the other side of me says to tweek them and give them no hands and give them Regen.

Post   Posted: May 21, 2020 - 06:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Tomb King Settra sits on his golden throne and scans the audience before him, all the coaches of the KPL. Some of them look anxious, two of them seem on the brink of panic and want to run out the door. Settra is amused by the cowering coaches and laughs when he realizes those are the coaches who are 0-3 or 0-2.

Coaches of the KPL it is good that we finally all get to meet. I have been afar destroying another city and basically decimating all before me. Rah-Ma has been going over the tweeks and changes to the KPL with me. I think these are good tweeks and improve play on the pitch. If anybody has issues with any of this, my door is always open. I do have a open door policy coaches. Anybody who wants to bitch and moan about this or that. I will be receptive to those complaints.

Now, KPL has decided that a few more tweeks are in order.

* Cranium Crushers on the Rasetra teams will now have no hands skill added to them. According the sacred rule book of NUFFLE, ball and chain players cannot carry the ball.

* Rah-ma has created a new KPL star player roster. Sinnebad and Hack Enslash have been tweeked for KPL action. Hack Enslash was not changed except he now has a send off of 8+ for his chainsaw. Sinnebad was changed to reflect the Zandri pirate player. He no longer has S. Weapon and cannot be sent off. Because of this change and his stack of Skills he already has his cost increases 20K to 100K

* Finally I have decreed that at the end of the season when the Elixir of Immortality is handed out to the winning team of Season #7. (Remember guys, the elixir of Immortality is given to the highest SPP player on the championship team and that player MUST RETIRE.) I have decided to bestow another great honor on that player. The retired player will be added to the KPL star Player roster, with some tweeks, to be able to be selected as a star player by all the teams in all future seasons.

Now coaches get back out there and bring honor and pride to your city, team and Khemri.

Doors open up and some servants roll out 5 kegs of beer for everyone's enjoyment and get to meet Settra in person and talk it up.

Post   Posted: Sep 17, 2020 - 01:32 Reply with quote Back to top

The KPL Regular season has ended. Thanks to everyone for playing, and congrats to the Lybaras Lumberjacks and the Pharaohs of Duat for winning their conferences.

Standings:

NFC/Europe:
1 Gnoblar Lybaras Lumberjacks
2 Apus Wsoran Librarians
3 Pokrjax Quatar Sentinels
4 XpherAndTheAxes Zandri Ragwraiths
* Chivite Lost Ember Prophets
* Valen Settra Princes of Mahrak
5 MatthueyCamo Rasetra Renegades
* chimp2010 Mahrak Bone Shakers
* Xollman Zandri and enough
6 DrClaes Quarter Quarantinees

* = became inactive

KFC/America:
1 Razmus Pharaohs of Duat
2 SunDevil Bhagar Bone Devils
3 Lorebass Waterfall of Sand
4 Wintergreen Ka-Sabar Revengers
5 Nelphine Khemri Rapture Guard
6 Jogrenaught Pox News Fair and Bandaged
7 Dutys Rasetra Bonelords
8 Adorryable Rasetra Reptile Remnants
* Painstate Bhagar Dune Raiders

Season 8 signups are now beginning. To sign up, reply indicating interest on this thread, apply with a team, or message me via fumbbl.
PainState

Post   Posted: Apr 12, 2022 - 22:24 Reply with quote Back to top

The sands of time slowly shift. Khemri, glorious and a marvel to the world was once again forgot, laid low by the shifts in the sands of BB2020. All is dormant in the land of the dead. Yet, we all know the dead do not rest, there is a unsettling "feeling", mortals can feel it in their souls, something is about to happen.

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2022 - 21:59 Reply with quote Back to top

The sun rises in the East, its glow of golden light slowly moves over the land of Khemri, illuminating all that was dark, the dead no longer rest, back to the toils of their mortal labors. Millions of them with pick, shovel and wheel barrel. Moving the sands that have covered their tombs, letting the city of Khemri once again bask in the glory of its light.

Standing on the battlements of his palace, Tomb King Settra gazes upon them, pleased, a smile comes across his face. He stands there for just a moment in time and is at peace, a memory of the past flashes across his mind……

“My King the fleet is being assembled, we have begun amassing the host to venture once again into the Blood Sea. Ka-Sabar and Numas have brought forth a great host to aid you. The other cities are still digging out and ALL have pledged to send warriors.”

Settra gives his glorious home, his city and his land Khemri one last glance, holds it for a moment so he does not forget and turns to his General.

Good, very good, prepare to sally forth at the end of the week. We take the entire host that has assembled and go forth onto the sea once again to raid. The coffers are low on funds and based on what I have scene in the city we need more sacrifices, more workers. We will raid the coast like in the old days, take a large host of slaves, make sure we have enough cargo ships. We will pillage the cities of men and take their treasure to once again fuel our war engine.

Settra turns to his left and gazes upon Rah-ma, his closest advisor and sees him gazing to the East. He to looks in that direction and sees the great stadium of Khemri is rising from the sands, only the upper deck can be scene right now. Settra reaches over and pats Rah-ma on the back.

Give it time, KPL will once again rise, I to feel its call, its purpose. When I return in a month, all will be in order?

Rah-ma looks his King in his eyes…and bows

All will be in order great King. I have made all the preperations..the return of the KPL is at hand.

Tomb King Settra gives one last glance at the city of Khemri and then turns with his General, striding like a titan, once again to bring fear and despair in the souls of mortals, he walks off to war.