64 coaches online • Server time: 18:26
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post Advice tabletop tour...goto Post War Drums?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
AegisTheHyena

Post   Posted: Dec 03, 2014 - 18:59 Reply with quote Back to top

So, new to Fumbbl, mostly play the Cyanide version (2 years and counting). What I'd like to know is how to customize the pitch and assorted character sprites. Specifically I want to yank most of my players from a couple of roguelikes (Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup and one or two others) and replace my players with them, and give the pitch a dungeon appearance. How would I go about doing all of that?
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Dec 03, 2014 - 19:03 Reply with quote Back to top

The client FUMBBL uses, is just starting to become like this. You can play in black box, which has an astrogranite style pitch, that's really cool.

If you want full customisation, then you'll need to play with a stand alone client at the moment.
Garion

Post   Posted: Dec 03, 2014 - 19:10 Reply with quote Back to top

At the moment the stuff you talk about isn't possible. But i believe it will be at some point next year Smile

Post   Posted: Dec 03, 2014 - 19:29 Reply with quote Back to top

...And welcome to Fumbbl!
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Dec 03, 2014 - 19:41 Reply with quote Back to top

The hand made pitches and stuff you see on the forum right now I think are recommendations to be coded into the client or possibly already implemented...

meaning you can pick from a limited pre-set amount of choices...

...note that the current client version we use is maybe a week old, so you can't be too demanding about the features it supports right now, there is still some debugging being done...
 Jump to: