48 coaches online • Server time: 23:56
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Macavity

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2020 - 23:45 Reply with quote Back to top

SnakeSanders is my hero!

Post   Posted: Apr 23, 2020 - 01:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome new coaches. Welcome back returning coaches.

Keep it Secret!

Post   Posted: May 01, 2020 - 18:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi all, New coach from Wiltshire in the Uk. I have just a few gamexs under my belt but I'm keen to get some more games in
razmus

Post   Posted: May 01, 2020 - 21:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome aboard Rabscallion!

Lots of action going on in Ranked, Black Box, and especially Leagues. The usual recommendation is to spectate a game (or six) to ensure the client is working for you. Then you can jump in to play any way you like. Let us know if we can be of any assistance.

It's also normal to direct newer folks to the 145 Club, both for games and as a support network. There's a link to the 145 Club Discord server, which'll let you live-chat other coaches.

And again, Welcome! See ya on the pitch.
sweetladygoblin

Post   Posted: Jun 08, 2020 - 14:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello everyone! I'm a coach from Australia. I started playing Blood Bowl 2 about a year ago and just started building my first irl tabletop team (Orcs). Fallen pretty in love with the game and keen to play more in whatever mode I can get my hands on.
neilwat

Post   Posted: Jun 08, 2020 - 14:55
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

There is the Southern Wastes League, is supposed to be a great bunch who play in the Australia time zones.
razmus

Post   Posted: Jun 08, 2020 - 15:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah... you'll want to join the SWL Discord... it seems to be the place to be for all BB coaches in your timezone: https://discord.gg/xdT98fp

BobbyDadzler

Post   Posted: Jul 15, 2020 - 02:54 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm totally new and trying to start my first match, I've played tabletop before so I know the rules but i'm just trying to get an opponent. When I use the game finder I assume I click the green checkmark appearing next to an opponent? I've been doing so and waiting and nothing seems to be happening.
BobbyDadzler

Post   Posted: Jul 15, 2020 - 19:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Any suggestions on a league for beginners? How can I find one starting soon with room?
koadah

Post   Posted: Jul 15, 2020 - 20:23 Reply with quote Back to top

https://fumbbl.com/p/group?op=view&group=3180

Post   Posted: Jul 15, 2020 - 21:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Um...I entered the Crown of Sand yesterday so I guess I'm a returning coach after a 4 year layoff...

I don't know if that counts but hey Wink

Post   Posted: Jul 15, 2020 - 22:55 Reply with quote Back to top

And BobbyDadzler -- if you follow the link koadah provided -- that is the league literally made to welcome folks to FUMBBL. Also in the middle of their group page, you'll find links to both the FUMBBL Discord server and that group's (145 Club) Discord server. (If you were wondering why there aren't more people chatting in the forum? They're all chatting in the Discords. Smile )

koadah

Post   Posted: Jul 15, 2020 - 23:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Calcium wrote:
Um...I entered the Crown of Sand yesterday so I guess I'm a returning coach after a 4 year layoff...

I don't know if that counts but hey Wink

Stone the crows! Shocked

Post   Posted: Sep 02, 2020 - 23:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Greetings every one. I have been playing BB since 1994 and mostly I play at NAF tabletop tournaments here in Spain. I organize the halfling gastronomy based tournament Patatonia cup in Rioja region (wineharvest time) and Siberia Cup in Vitoria during the winter.You are invited to come over.

But my friends kept speaking to me on Fumbbl and how great it was to play so I decided to join this comunity in order to play a league with some of my mates.

Still sorting how things work out in the site, this afternoon I launched several games but could not play any when the site crashed. A bit of a mess.
koadah

Post   Posted: Sep 02, 2020 - 23:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome!

Crashes are very rare. Mr. Green

Jump to: